News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Lilovo, February 9, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilovo

Cory sat on her bed, in the dark, with the curtains shut.  No one would look up here for her, would they?

She pulled back the curtain and reached to her bedside table for some parchment and a quill.  Replacing the curtain, she now lay on her stomach.  Using a book, she flattened out the parchment and then inked up her quill.  This is what she wrote:

Dear Cassie,

I miss you.  A lot.  Hogwarts seems vacant without your huge laugh and your comforting company.  The bed beside mine is perpetually made and it scared me.  You never made yuor bed, and now that it is it just underlines that you're never coming back.

I love you and miss you,
Cory

She rolled up the letter and tied it with a length of pink ribbon, calling to her owl Nefertiti.  Really, the owl had been Cassie's and was devasted when she died.  She'd flown away that night and come back two weeks later.  The owl had clung to Cory's shoulder, cutting her sharply, and had refused any food or water until Cory had taken her as her own.

Now, Cory held the letter out and Nfertiti placed it in her beak.

"It's for her, Nef," Cory said softly.  The owl flew away, off into the darkness.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's laugh was heard out the window and she was tackled by one of her wolves. She rolled over and pinned it before standing an jumping around like an idiot.
"I win!" She cheered.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

Cory rose abruptly.

"What was that?" she whispered to the empty bedroom.

"I win!" a voice shouted, along with cheerful barks and howls.  It came from outside.  Cory stuck her head out the tower window.

"Oy!  You!"  she screamed.

Ginny Weasly

"I have a name, so don't expect me to answear to that!" Ginny calld back, rubbing the wolve's head.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Well, what is it, then?!" asked Cory angrily.  She did not want to deal with this girl right now.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's hand stilled on the wolves head and she looked at the girl leaning out the window.
"Don't take that tone." She said, just loud enough for Cory to hear.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Tone?  What tone?  I'm not using a tone!  I just came up here for some peace and there you are romping about with yuor wolfy friends," Cory raged.

Josh Weasley

Josh ran outside and next to Ginny."Whats going on?"He said with curiousity.Josh looked up at the girl in the window and then back at Ginny."Romeo and Juilet?The only problem is that your both girls."He smiled
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

"Shut up, Josh." Ginny said, smacking her younger brother in the forhead. She looked back up at the girl and raised an eyebrow.
"Really now? Now, if your so angry, come down and do something about it."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"I'm not about to fight you over some noise you're making.  Just--just quiet down a bit, alright?" Cory asked, quietly as she could for someone was shouting.  Her eyes stung with tears, and they dropped down to where the girl and her look-alike were standing.

Josh Weasley

"Hmmm"Josh was now watching them argue back and forth.
Weasley is our king
He can save a single thing
He can block a single ring
He'll never let the quaffle
Thats why all Gryffindor sing
Weasley is our king!!!!!!!!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, graciously.
"Now, see? That's all you had to do was ask. That wasn't so hard." She said, turning back to her wolf and petting him. He ran off into the forest and she sat down on the grass.

"Better?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Thanks," Cory said, and wiped at her teary eyes. "I'm sorry, it's just that-"  Her throat constricted as she willed herself not to cry anymore.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked suddenly and snapped her fingers, transporting the girl so she was now in front of Ginny. She smiled.
"What are you sorry for? You asked, and that was all there is to it." She said, watching the girl.

"By the way, I'm Ginny Weasly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lilovo

"Hi, Ginny.  My name's Cory," the girl said, free of the tears now. "And this is..."  She motioned to the boy standing next to Ginny, looking thoughtful.