News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alone

Started by Lilovo, February 9, 2006, 05:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naroto Mashima

(well are you bonnie wright? jp.)

"oh im sorry. im bolt (i konw its a weird name, but i was tired and coulndnt think of anything else). and you are?"
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

"I'm Cory.  I like your name, Bolt.  It's very original."  Cory smiled, and then her grin faded. "D'you know what's the matter with her?"  She nodded at Ginny, who was now walking far in the distance.  cory would have comforted her, but had a feeling there was nothing she could do.
Alrighty, guys, I need MEMBERS on my RP site.  Check it out, will you?

Naroto Mashima

"hang on, i'll be right back." then he half ran up to ginny. "hey whats up with you?" he asked, hiding his curiosity with concern.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

She stopped and narrowed her eyes at him. She turned to face him, keeping her arms around herself. her eyes went dark, and she looked a bit annoyed.
"Nothing is wrong."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"look, i dont mean to be rude. its just that you like started to git wierd when we mentioned our dead relatives. and friends tell each other stuff. they help each other out." he looked genuinely concerned now.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Ginny Weasly

"So? Ask around and see how many people I tell everything to. You'll be hard pressed to find people that I tell anything to." She said, narrowing her eyes again.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Naroto Mashima

"ok then. ill see you around." then he turned heel and walked back to cory. "uhhh shes a bit mad right now...." then he tried to climb the wall to his dorm. but the only problem was, the tower was more than one hundred feet tall, so hed have some difficulty.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

Cory watched the conversation--argument, really--go back and forth adn witnessed Bolt give up and jog back.  She nodded at his words, and when he attempted at climbing the wall to the castle, she said, "Bugger, why don't you take the stairs?"

Naroto Mashima

( hahaha)

"ummmm oh ya!" bolt said going red. "haha. i knew that."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

"Oh, yes, and you were just testing me, right?" Cory asked with her friendliest smile.  She's heard that before, from somewhere...  But where?

Cassie.  Cassie used to say that whenever she messed up.  Gods, how Cory missed her sister.

Her eyes were once again full of tears.  She wiped at them and they stopped welling up, almost as if on command.  She smiled again.

He must think I'm insane...

Naroto Mashima

"oh please dont...." bolt said as her eyes started to tear up. "oh please no..." oh whatever. cry it out girl."
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!

Cory Kiely

"No, I'm okay.  It's just...like, a random-type thing that happens.  Like a spasm; some people twitch, I cry.  It's because everything reminds me of her, you know?"  Cory whispered the last part.  She'd never told anyone that.

Naroto Mashima

"oh ok. like.... nevermind. ok." and they proceeded to the castle steps toghether.
Al is back on HPFF.

Neville all the way!