News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

if you are in hufflepuff post here

Started by jon weasley, April 16, 2006, 09:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Quote from: ChoChangHP118 on July 16, 2007, 06:19:25 AM
*sirius looked at cho, winked, then walked forward.* what's the matter? scared of a weaponless person?

(i have an idea. how about draco shoots a spell at me. i turn into a dog, as planned, so the spell goes right over me. but it hits cho right on. you to up to it?)
Quote from: harrypotterfan:) on July 16, 2007, 09:56:50 AM
((ahh....why do I get hit....oh whatever...I always recover pretty fast....))
"Yes." Cho said gleefully answering for Draco wondering what he would do.
Quote from: draco294 on July 16, 2007, 11:01:15 AM
((yeah..sounds cool))

"I'm not scared!" Draco shot back at Cho. Then he suddenly pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted,"Petrificus Totalus!"
((let's get back to the rp people!))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

((what do we do now? i tried to hit sirius with a spell and he's not here to turn into a dog))
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

((oh yeah we have to wait for him now....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

(sorry peeps, i'm here, i kinda forgot about this thread...lol. sorry! go one draco, hit me with your best shot! lol)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

((haha. yeah. i noticed.))

Draco suddenly pointed his wand at Sirius and shouted,"Petrificus Totalus!"

((Sirius when you get the chance....LOL))

LordBlaZe

lol it's always you guys who start a duel or fight in all the rooms  :) lol but keep it up it adds to the realism
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

thanks Blaze.......you can join into these arguments if you want......LOL.....sorry.....there's just alot of tension between me and Draco especially....but you can help me taunt Draco as well.... ;D

LordBlaZe

muahahahaha you read my mind, always have time to insult a slytherin. Oh and dont mind the snake im all gryffindor.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

Yeah another fellow Gryffindor....even though in movies Cho is Ravenclaw....I'm in Gryffindor ;D

draco294

Craven_Vladamier

draco294

ugh. a hufflepuff  ::) 
slytherins better.
lol
im kidding
welcome to harry potter fan.
im the draco malfoy on here....so..just thought i'd give you a taste of me
;D

dobby888

uhm r we gonna do this rp cuz i was waiting for the perfect tie to walk in

Craven_Vladamier

Tis cool. Lol. We all play a carrie and we must protray them how they need to be. You are doing splendid as Draco, by the way.