News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

RAB

Started by Robert D, October 27, 2006, 02:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert D

I dont know if anyone has posted on this yet. But i need to know what other people think.......At the end of HbP when Harry and Dumbledore find the Horcruxe and the note to the voldemort from R.A.B who do you think R.A.B is plz let me know

natato

well i think that Rab stands for Regulus A. Black: )

and the locket that no one could open in the 5 th book at sirius -s house is probably the missing Horcruxe ..
men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends

IHeartHP101

That totally makes sense! But the locket isn't destroyed! Harry is going to have to do it. I bet Granger will be the one who remembers it. :P
"'I was ripped from my body, I was less than a spirit, less than the meanest ghost... but still I was alive.'"

sounds like that hurt!

harrypotterfan:)

what natato said made sense
anyways i wouldn't know who r.a.b is because i'm not good at guessing names anyways :)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

H4rry_P0tter_fan

Didn't Regulus work FOR Voldemort. Well it did say that he was kill because he paniced at the last second. ???I dont know what to think......... :'(

Naurm

Destroying that Horcruxe won't be easy, look at Dumbledore's wand hand for instance. I mean either there was a friggin bad curse on anyone who tried to destroy the ring or the place you had to get it from cursed him. Either way, Dumbledore couldn't escape unscathed and was far ahead of Harry, unfortunately.

iluvsirius

I think R.A.B is going to be a character we've meet before.  And I also think that it's Sirius's brother, i think there will be more to his death than was said in the fifth book.  I can't wait for the seventh! ;D
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Take a chance on me
(¸.·

ChoChangHP118

That is amazing.......or it would be amzaing!!!!!
i hope that's true!!!!!!!!!!!
that's cool how you thought of that........i keep on thinking of hagrids first name!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

montiilovesharry

Hello :) RAB is so exiting!  ;D But lissen here! I know its regulus black! i live in Norway and on norwegian The letters is : RAS and on norwegian his name is Regulus A. Svaart When it means the same it has to be regulus! Dont u think so? RAS/RAB Svaart/Black It makes so much sense! *cant wait for the seventh book* Potterpower ;)

ChoChangHP118

i don't really understand what you mean about ras and rab........but sure i think that's a good thing!!!!!!!!!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

natato

well i think by this she wanted to say that where she lives surname is translated too and in norwegian his name would be RaS.(svaart) while in english thats black
men arent worthy for tears and one who is won't make you cry.

Every day without you is like a book without pages. I love you, I will always do, for the rest of our earthly and heavenly life.

Born to be free...........

BE COOL!

true love doesn't have a happy end...true love never ends

ChoChangHP118

oh!!!!!
i think i get it now!!!!!!!!!
i hope!  ;D :P

RAS??i don't know but i can't wait until the 7th book comes out i hate suspense!!! >:(
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ya.....i want to know what rab means....but i'm more excited about the seventh right now!!!!

LOL ;D
i think almost everybody is ;D