News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which House is Better??

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 10, 2007, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

yes but with your white/bleeched hair you look like you were sprayed with white paint
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Why you little!...Watch yourself, you filthy nasty disgusting mudblood appreciater. My hair just makes me all the more better looking, anyways.  ;D
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

harrypotterfan:)

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Yeah. That is right.
You are SO jealous.  ;D

Jealous of you, yeah right. ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

Yes. You are jealous of me. I understand, though. Everybody is. Ya know, because I'm so rich, powerful, great, amazing..the usual. Haha.. You disgust me.

Oh my god, stop gloating, you know that's not even true. ::)

draco294

It's completely true and you know it.

ChoChangHP118

maybe on mars! but here on planet earth i have not met anybody that likes you that isn't already as mean as you!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

I can! Theres...uh..well...um...Crabbe and Goyle arent as mean as me, I guess.

Crabbe and Goyle are your fat shadows, how many times do I need to tell you that?! ::) :P

draco294

And how many times do I have to tell you that you're just jealous of me and my..outstanding friends?!? Goodness gracious. You are pathetic.

"Jealous of you, I have numerous friends unlike you. You shouldn't be talking Draco, you're the pathetic idiot..... ::)"

draco294

"Atleast all my friends are Purebloods. I cant imagine being friends with the filth who have dirty blood. That would be terrible!  Oh, and pathetic idiot? I think not. I am much,much,MUCH, better than you. In every way." Draco said with a huge smirk.

ChoChangHP118

ha.....keep dreaming draco...keep dreaming!