News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Which House is Better??

Started by harrypotterfan:), April 10, 2007, 11:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((this is to continue the agument we started in another thread and those people know who they are ;) ))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

as i was saying your attitude is disgusting, fowl, loud and all other negative adjectives ::)
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

draco294

"Oh really? Well, that shows what you know. Many people **coughcough** purebloods really love to be around us Slytherins. I don't believe they would do that if our attitudes were as foul, disgusting, loud and rude as you say. You really shouldn't talk at all if you dont know what you're talking about. Really."
Some wizarding families are much better than others.
I am Draco Malfoy, by the way.

phooey yeah right most purebloods don't hang with you and they talk behind your back whenever they can...... ::)

draco294

Like who? Who talks about me?  oh and most every pureblood hangs out with me.
Everyone loves me. I'm so nice and humble. haha  :-*

whatever you say draco and leaves him behind to go to her dorm

draco294

"Yes. I'm always right. Stupid mudblood appreciater. ew"
He then sits, very smugly and arrogantly ofcourse, waiting for the return of Cho. He knows she will return considering she cant miss a chance to stick up for herself and her friends.

((you're right about the last sentence ;D ))
goes up to the dorm and starts her history homework
after a few hours cho is done and realizes she's hungry and goes down to the great hall

ChoChangHP118

(what about the fight!)

hey cho. i just saw draco. he looked weird. but i guess he always looks weird so that's no different!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Draco sees them in the great hall. he walks by the table at which they're sitting together. " ya know, its really sad that you two had to leave me earlier just because you didnt have enough guts to say anything back. you're pathetic"    He then gives them a very smug look and walks on slowly...knowing they will have to say something back

ChoChangHP118

(i really don't know what to say back!!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

draco294

Yeah. Mudbloods and mudblood appreciaters are so stupid, words are hard for them.  It was no shock when you didnt know what to say.

ChoChangHP118

why do you have to be so mean! what do you have that we don't! honestly i think your just fighting with us because you don't have any friends!

draco294

what do i have that you dont?? how about money?
and i do have friends! i have crabbe, goyle, and eh...um....well..theres...uh..some other ones i dont feel like naming.

hey sirius ;D
to draco:you have to stop following us around, it's getting pretty annoying ::)