News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

All Grown Up

Started by harrypotterfan:), August 10, 2007, 09:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

curtis

"Sure, I'd love some." he said.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him as she poured him some tea.

"So how you been. I mean it is great to have just some old friends. I mean literly I have not talked to none of them not even by letter." Sarah was know sitting in one of her chairs.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

Curtis took his cup and smiled at her, "Me either. As soon as we graduated, I ran off." He told her. He sat next to her and grinned.

"Missed everyone like crazy...especially you." He added in a low voice.

Shara2007

"ya I know how you feel. I mean Ginny's still at the school. Cho works for the Ministry. Then I have no clue about Devon and Siruis." Sarah then looked at her wall in the middle was one she painted on there that was all 6 of then and Sarah was next to Curtis and they were all smiling.

"I mean all I have know to keep the memories I have is that wall." Sarah did not hear the part about him missing her.

"So I do this and when I'm needed for interviews I do it. I mean the latest on was the Daily Prophet."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

curtis

"I heard about that. Good job." He said, smiling. Then he looked embarrassed, "Do you mind if I rent a room from you for a bit?" He asked her.

Shara2007

"no I don't mind." Sarah siad as she started to now work on the unicorn that she had found wandering the forest. It looked like it was attacked by werewolfs.

"Pick anyroom you like." Sarah now was applying the same cream to her.

"Oh and thanks. that means a lot comeing for an old friend."

curtis

He smiled, "Thanks so much...hey, I know this is pretty silly to be asking you. After all, I look like I feel into a giant mud puddle...but what are you doing this weekend?"

Shara2007

"well nothing. I mean I have some animals I have to feed because they will still be here but that is all. I'm closed on weekends. Why." Sarah siad smiling she still Curtis a lot. She never stops.

"Oh sorry I did not reconize you at frist. I mean I've not seen you in forever and well you know."

curtis

"Well...would you mind if I took you to dinner or something?" He asked, then flushed, 'To um...show my appreciation for your help..." He made the last part up so he wouldn't offend her.

Shara2007

"Sure. I would love to. I mean so we can get to know each other again." Sarah then smiled she was happy here and Curtis were talking.

"I mean I fell like I don't know any of my friends anymore." Sarah still like Curtis so she did not mind spending time with him.

curtis

"Really? great!" He said, suddenly excited.

Shara2007

"duh If you did not I would t hink of it as an insult." Sarah ways now smiling.

"HOw about I show you to your room." Sarah siad as she walked up the stairs and to the frist door on the 2nd level.

"Well here it is." Sarah siad as she opened it to revial a room with royal blue walls and all the furniture was white.

"So what you think."

curtis

"I'm afraid to sit down..."he said, laughing. He was still dirty.

Shara2007

"Well you have any other clothes." Sarah siad as she smiled at him.

curtis

"No. But I can go buy some." He said, shrugging...then pausing, "But I need to get some money first. Hahaa."