News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just any other rp.....

Started by dobby888, August 25, 2007, 03:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

The whole time Jessie just laughed, she knew that the tree wouldn't stand being insulted, and this was how it dealt with it.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius lightly glared at jessie.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie saw the glare, and shrugged, *Hey, if you were a giant willow tree, wouldn't you smack someone for insulting you?* said Jessie chuckling slightly.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius pndered this then said.* giant willow trees shouldn't be able to smack anyone in the first place! *he patted the tree.* no offense...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie said *None taken!!! and you do realize that we ARE in the wizarding world!!!!!* said Jessie.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius smiled.* really? i had the impression that we were in duck world! yes, i know we're in the world where this is normal. but why do they have to be so sensitve? i personally think they're weak that way...

dobby888

*Wack!!!* a slim branch, that was more like a vine whipped around and caught Sirius's feet, knocking him over.  *Oops!! You know trees like this* said Jessie looking at the tree affecionatley are really more powerful, and smart than any other kind of tre!!! Because would an oak tree know what you justr said and be able to process it quick enough to catch you off guard??*

ChoChangHP118

*sirius landed face first into the ground...luckily the branch was only a few feet off the ground. he groaned. and rolled over on his back.* that hurt. *he said obviously enough...*

dobby888

*Well it's at least a 10 ton tree, so the force of that, should hurt!* said Jessie matter of factly

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed, "you just don't learn do you sirius, as weird as it seems just respect the tree and it'll let you keep all your body parts unbroken"
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

dobby888

Jessie made a brnch come over and pat Blaze gently on the head as if to say ~you are a good smart boy!!~

LordBlaZe

Blaze held his breath hoping the tree wouldn't accidentally knock him unconscious.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

Jessie laughed at Blaze's obvious fear, and the look on his face was even funnier... it looked like some onewho had just eaten something realley really sour, with his entire face scriched up, his shoulders raised and his fists clenched, as if he were bracing for an impact.

LordBlaZe

((lol))

Blaze shuddered after the tree had patted him. He looked at jessie and smiled, "So tell us more about this connection with willows you have" he said to her.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

*Well, it's like they talk to me....* began Jessie dreamily *They feel my presence, and know that I won't hurt them, so they let me control them, I don't know the full story of why, but I assume that it goes way back, and maybe one of my great ancestors was very kind to Willow trees, and so they let my ancestor control them.... or something like that!!*