News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

just any other rp.....

Started by dobby888, August 25, 2007, 03:34:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordBlaZe

Blaze laughed. He jumped down from the tree and towards sirius. "ill just stay here, out of the willows range" he said.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Fifteen Percent Concentrated Power Of Will
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain
One Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name

harrypotterfan:)

Cho appeared out of nowhere and said softly but loud enough for them to hear. "Hey guys."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

*Oh hey Cho what's up!?* said Jessie patting the Willow tree, so that she knew it was safe to come up.

LordBlaZe

"hey cho, mind your head" said Blaze
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

dobby888

*You mind yours Blaze!!!* said Jessie.

LordBlaZe

"well i've been doing that for a while ya know" he said back.
Ten Percent Luck
Twenty Percent Skill
Five Percent Pleasure
Fifty Percent Pain

ChoChangHP118

hey you to! if you cant play nice, dont play at all! *sirius kept his eyes closed* hey ugly..*coughs quickly.* i mean cho! *he opened his right eye and looked up at cho. he covered his eye with his hand and started rolling in the grass.* ahh! my eye!! ahh!
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie started laughing that she fell out of the tree and then she rolled around on the ground laughing so hard that it didn't even hurt.

ChoChangHP118

*sirius raised his eyebrows towards her.* your a weirdo.*he said smiling.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

dobby888

Jessie  lifted her head in order to give sirius a look, but when she did she rolled on accident and rolled down a small slope, until she reached the bottom.  By that time she was laughing hysterically and her friends looks made her only laugh harder

ChoChangHP118

*sirius started laughing uncontrolably.* sounds like fun! *he managed to say through laughter. he rolled down the hill and landed next to her.*

dobby888

Jessie was rolling and laughing nd rolling somore.