News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

My birthday!

Started by lexisweird5, September 2, 2007, 09:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexisweird5

Massie walked out to the lake by herself. I dont think anyone even remembers... or even knows its my birthday. She sighed. She sat down by the lake and stared into the water. She knew that she wasnt going to see her parents. They dont even care about me. They are allways to busy with work.

Shara2007

Sarah came down and set next to her. She had a package with chocolate.

"Sorry it not much but I not made of money."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Albus had been searching for massie for an hour.
When he finally saw her and sarah, he ran next to them and sat down.
"here Massie" Albus said and taking his hand out of his pocket.
In his hand there was a big bag of Chocolate and many other stuff.
"i've just been in Hogdmead and then i bought this too you! Happy birthday!!"

Post Potter depression.

lexisweird5

"Thanks guys!" Massie said as a smile spread across her face. She completly forgot about the fact that her parents most likely didnt remeber it was her birthday. She turned, hearing something in the bushes. "I wonder who it is." SHe whispered to herself. Then from behind the bushes walked out Derrick, her boyfriend. She hadnt seen him in a long time. They had kept in touch through letters. "Oh my gosh! I cant belive your here!"

Shara2007

"massie why would we forget your brithday." Sarah siad walking over to her.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

"hehe Massie. I got an I got a letter where Derrick said that he wanted too wisit you on your birthday and then we arrenged it!"

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"Ya I mean everyone needs a party."

fudge0604

"Soo would you like too go too Hogsmead too your SECRET PARTY!!!!!!" Albus said thrilled

Post Potter depression.

ChoChangHP118

well its not really a surprise now now is it! *sirius said. he had just apparated and landed leaning on a tree. he had his arms crossed...but in his right hand..was a little blue package.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

fudge0604

"oops... i got a little overexited......"

Post Potter depression.

lexisweird5

"Thanks! You guys are the best!" Massie excliamed.

fudge0604

"yeah we know that... hehe..." Albus said
" then get next too me all of you okay?"

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

SArah walked over to Siruis. "hey there."

She then leaned against the tree to.

"I'm glad you like this. Massie"

Lisa Parkinson

"Awww.Not."She laughed."You guys are pathetic."she loved doing this.Making people fell like crap.Only knowing inside that really she felt like crap herself."Hey Albus.Just kiss Shara already.Geez."laughing again at the look on albus's face.

dobby888

Jessie aparated next to Lisa. *That makes people feel like crap you know* she said then she pulled out a small package.  In it were some earings that she had made herself.  *Here Massie.  I hope you like em!!*