News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Open.

Started by Kilynn, September 10, 2007, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*sirius raised his eyebrows. he was suspicious as to the reason of her happiness.* im making new friends! *he smiled.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

harrypotterfan:)

"Whatever you say Sirius...." Cho said jumping off a tree branch. "Hey are you the new Slytherin everyone keeps talking about?" Cho smiled asking Kailyn.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

ChoChangHP118

ha, ya that's the famously arrogent kilynn.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lisa Parkinson

Kilynn

"Yeah. Um... yeah, i guess." said Kilynn sort of chuckeling.

((thanks a lot Sirius!@%*&@)
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

(anytime. :D)

*Sirius smiled at Kilynn.* oh you know you are...

Kilynn

"Im beautiful, if that's what ya mean" Kilynn snapped.
((lol i love being the mean gurl!)))
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

(omg lol)

*Sirius looked Kilynn up and down and rolled his eyes.* haha yeah...exactly what i meant. ha, in your dreams...

iluvharryandginny818

i dont get this thing. sirius was a gryfendor not a hufflepuff
I'm a girly girl when i want to be but only when i want to be got it????jk lol

ChoChangHP118

(teehee. its a fan website, you can do whatever you want! i chose Hufflepuff and i rule Sirius. SOOOOOOO Sirius is in Hufflepuff. ta da....now dont come in on rp's UNLESS your going to join...)

Kilynn

((be nice sirius))
Kilynn looked at Sirus, in a way she never had before.

ChoChangHP118

(GRRRR newbees)

*Sirius looked as he noticed Kilynn looking at him.* what? do i have something on my face? *he smiled and felt his face.*

Kilynn

"No,..." Kilynn Blushed. "It's just....nevermind" she smiled.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed and stepped forward, closer to Kilynn.* no, come on...tell me...please. *he looked into her eyes smiling.*

Kilynn

"It's just....i dont know how to say it" Kilynn said nervously.
((how close did ya come lol))