News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

In the Open.

Started by Kilynn, September 10, 2007, 09:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

(mhhhhm, if i stuck out my arm, then bended it so my elbow was sticking out thats about as close as he is. mhhhhhm, close.)

*Sirius smiled.* well, then...say it. its that easy actually...
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

'' I just... i like...." Kilynn's voice drifted off.
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked at her, his eyes looking over her beautiful face.* yeah?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Kilynn

((i no im beautiful)))

"Nothing...." Kilynn said, sounding distant
i got kissed lol ;p "If ur having problems with someone, walk a mile in their shoes, then you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes"-Annonymous~

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius was ever so slowly inching toward her. he couldn't hold back any longer, he placed his hands on her cheeks and leaned in, pressing his lips to hers in a surprise kiss.*

Kilynn

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled, hearing her thought then he pulled back, looking into her eyes.* is that what you like? *he smiled sweetly.*

Kilynn

"uhh...i...uhh..." Kilynn was speechless. "Yeah... i think. Is that what you like?" Kilynn asked nervously.
Pleez dont be a joke, thought Kilynn.

natalie

(aww...u guys r soo romantic!!! i want my man to do that to me!! lol, u guys r such a cute couple!! )
NaTaLiE

Molly

(Oh good for u nat... at least u have a man..... and uh Killin aren't you cheating on draco? and uh sirrus aren't you cheating on sarah?"
Ya gotta love livin life

natalie

(no serius isnt cheating on Shara, shara was talkin to me and she said they broke up, so ha!! and Kilyn....i dont tink she is!)
(so ha)
NaTaLiE

Kilynn

((im not)) ((note my icon))

natalie

(lol, nice! u and siruis are a ........couple)jk)
NaTaLiE

Molly

(i really don't care.... just currious and be thankful you guys have men)

Molly sat down my Kilinn.... "What are you so giggly about?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Kilynn

"i.....um.......illl........." Kilynn said, trying to indicate that she would tell Molly later. She waited on Siruis's reply.