News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Training With The Elements!

Started by fudge0604, November 26, 2007, 04:03:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fudge0604

" Let me show you what that happens when i try fire!" Albus said.
He maked a tiny flame in his hand it expanded and expanded and then exploded.
Before it could hurt anyone it was trapped inside some ice.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah laughed.

"Well we know you need some pratice."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

sarah smiled.

"Well that okay. I mean I can supervise and make sure no one gets hurt."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

fudge0604

"okay...... " Albus said. He conjured another flame in his hand. It expanded a bit. Then he kept it there.
Just this was very tiering for Albus.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him.

"Albus make sure you don't get to tired. I mean if you do it could be dangerous."

fudge0604

"I know that that is dangerous...." Albus said. He stopped with conjuring the flame.
It was too tiering.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"well at least you know that your feeling tired." Sarah then laughed.

"I refused to let myself feel tired."

fudge0604

" I also did that one time. I was out in the forest making it snow and then i refused too confess that I was tired. I went unconssious for 14 hours....."
Albus said.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

"Ya I know. what most don't relize is that people with the elements are normally stronger." Sarah was now smileing then threw a snowball at him.

fudge0604

Albus got hit in the middle of his face.
" You!" He said as he conjured a pile of snowballs in the right of him. THen he maked the snowballs levitate. All were flying around him.
" Are you ready for an serious snowballfight?"

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiles as she counjered up her own. "bring it."

Sarah smiled throwing her snowballs up and then puting up a fire wall around her knowing that she had more power then him.

fudge0604

" Ah crap!" Albus said. Then he made a wall of floating ice around him. He started too send out frost waves againt Sarah.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah smiles knowing her fire would soon go away she put up and earth wall.

She leaned to use very little of her magic to this so she could.

fudge0604

Albus saw the change and did come up with an idea.
He suddenly like kinda an ice glass just up side down.
Then he maked spikes grow inside.

Post Potter depression.