News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It's useless to dwell on one

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 6, 2007, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius had just gotten over with his ex Abby when he saw, out of the corner of his eye, the girl he had had a picnic with by the lake, the girl who had seen his Lupin rutine, the girl who had been on his mind at random. Sarah Jones. he made his way over to her after recieving glaring looks from Abby.*

*he smiled as he walked up to Mira whom he had known for a short while and Molly whom he had just recently met.* hey girls, *he said to the two, glancing at times to Sarah.* having fun?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Molly

"Sure i am' she said sarcastically "I'm about to puke from the smel of beer!' then she looked at sarah and Mira "except for them thats my enertainment talking to my friends"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"well I'm having fun thanks. I just got here though." Sarah then looked at her clothes.

"I just got off work and thought I would show up."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira started to laugh at Molly's answer then regained her composure to answer Sirius' question. "Oh yeah fun." SAhe then started twirling her hair absent mindedly.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled to Mira.* you look pretty tonight i must say.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them. "Well I'm going to get something to drink."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and glanced at her, making eye contact for a second* i'll be right here waiting to see your beautiful face again then. *he smiled, winked, and looked away.*

Shara2007

Sarah smied as she looked at him. "well thanks I would love to see yours."

Sarah waked away she was going to see if there was any other people to talk to when she got her drink. She could not find someone so she walked back to them.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled as she walked back over.* hey. missed you. *he smiled, flirting with Sarah whom he knew so little about still.*

Shara2007

"Thanks. I mean if I had known about the party I would have dressed up." Sarah smiled as she took a sip of her drink.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* but you see with girls they could be wearing there pajamas and almost all of them would still look beautiful. well, except Abby...she's just hopeless. *Sirius said referring to his ex whom he had sensed right behind him.*

*sure enough, Abby had just walked up behind Sirius. she was wearing her favorite pair of light blue and destroyed jeans with a white shirt that tighed around her neck. her hair was in a pony tail with bumps on the top, and her bangs that were split down the middle covered her eyes slightly.*

*she walked up, her white teeth chewing on a piece of gum. glaring at Sirius she grabbed his ear and pulled it down to her mouth.* you better watch yourself Black. *she said in his ear with a thick British [almost Alstrailian] accent.*

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "Hi there. I'm Sarah. It nice to meet you."

Sarah looked at her. "So Siruis this is a great party."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled painfully at Abby.* yes i know how you can be vicious Abby.

*Abby smiled, snottily at Sirius before letting go of his ear and looking at Sarah, her arms crossed.* i'm Abby. and just warning you now, if you think you like Sirius, get rid of those feelings right now toots. he's nothing to waste your life over. you seem pretty enough. don't waste it on him. *she turned, her long pont tail hitting Sirius.*

*Sirius winced as he grabbed his arm where Abby had hit him with her hair.* lovely person...not. *Sirius said trying to wipe away the blood on his arm.*

Shara2007

"Oh Abby I can like him all I want." Sarah then smiled.

"You can't do anything to stop me either." Sarah then went to Abby's ear.

"I like him and he willl like me back."

ChoChangHP118

*Abby smirked.* whatever, loser. when he breaks your heart, don't come crying to me.*she said before walking over to the boy she had been dancing with for a while. she continued dancing, not even acknowledging the fact that Sarah was there.*

*Sirius had stopped the bleeding and was looking at his arm. from the naked eye his arm looked like he had just got into a fight with a porcupine. pricks all over his arm were visible all over.*