News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It's useless to dwell on one

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 6, 2007, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*music fills the air and the smell of the drink.*
*people moving around, not sure of there surroundings but just wanting to have fun.*
*girls going crazy and boys having a good time.*

*Sirius is among them all. dancing and drinking without a care in the world. he laughs at nothing and smiles at everything. another party in the Hufflepuff common room has made everyone feel free. no one cares about studying at the moment, they're just here to have fun. not everyone realizes how truely crazy Hufflepuffs can be. Sirius, at the moment, is single having only talked to Sarah a few times and had a few laughs. nothing serious and frankly he wasn't looking for that at the moment. all he wanted was fun. he danced with the others in the room, randomly drinking his drink and going around the room dancing with every availible girl. (which was his normal rutine at all the common room parties.) almost all of the girls loved it, some actually tried to make a move. but he would continue on to the next girl after a few laughs. he wasn't looking for anything, or anyone. he was just there to have a good time. and good time he was having.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira was out on the floor talking with a few girls she met, when Sirius pretty much broke through the "circle" they were in. She looked at him laughing. "Typical." She muttered to herself.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Molly

Molly walked up behind Mira. "Whats up" she wasn't the type to drink but she could smell the horrible stench. "So anyone else here i know?" she said waiting for a reply.
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira nodded her head toward Sirius. "I don't know him right now." Mira laughed over the sound of the music. Her hair for once was out of her ponytail and instead was flowing down to her waist in a lonf wavy chocolate waterfall.

Molly

"Thats funny" seh said giggling "Ohmygosh when did your hair get so long" mollys brown curly hair was almos alwayts down and was barely to her shouldurs.
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Oh, its allways been like that. I just keep it in a ponytail twenty-four seven." She giggled. "How'd you like this getting in the way of your sight during like a fight, or something?"

Shara2007

Sarah walked in wearing dress pants and a botton up shirt.

"hi ya."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Hey sarah, ugh why are you so dressed up all fancy"
Ya gotta love livin life

Lola_La_Fringe7

Mira jumped and whipped around. "Sarah! Please try not to give ma a heart attack."

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "sorry."

"Well this is because of the fact that I just came from work." Sarah then dropped her hair out of its bun letting it hang sort of in her face.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Molly

"Thats what if figured" she said shrugging "Glad you and mira are hear." she giggled "I know no one."
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

Lola_La_Fringe7

"Well, I'm glad that I'm here too." Mira really was glad though that her best friends were there.

Molly

"egzactly" she smiled "Sarah what do you do anyway?"
Ya gotta love livin life

Shara2007

"I do a litte bit of everything. Mostly I file and and answer letter for the the Ministry. I work at the Minstery of Magic."