News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

It's useless to dwell on one

Started by ChoChangHP118, December 6, 2007, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"well I won't." Sarah siad to her.

"I really do like you Siruis and I think your ex don't like me."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled to Sarah and looked at his arm.* i swear one of these days i'm gonna shave off her hair.

*Abby rolled her eyes and walked away again.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"well here you go." Sarah then got out her wand.

"I will help you with that if you want." Sarah siad as she was joking.

"Siruis how have you been."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed.* neh, she's not worth it.

*he smiled.* i've been allright, my arm is killing me at the moment...but otherwise.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"oh well I lets fix it." Sarah then started to rub his arm.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius breathed lightly as he touched his skin. he smiled, relaxing even though the poison was still running through his veins, causing pain.* i'll kill her mother and her powers for ever giving her child those genes. *he smiled.* the tip of her hair...like needle's to thread, can puncture anything soft...mostly meant for skin in defense. Abby uses it just for the h.ell of it though. she can change what is placed on the object, poison that his harmless but painful is her favorite choice of torture for me...others include just normal, painful needle pin points. and one poison, death in an instant of exposure to skin.

Shara2007

"wow so That means don't make her mad okay." Sarah looked at him. "you will be okay though right."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* yeah, she just likes messing with my emotions and strengths, body and soul alike. i think she still likes me, though she doesn't admit it.

Shara2007

"oh well that is great. I have someone else to fight for you from." Sarah smiled as she used her powers to lightly wash the blood of his shirt.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* neh, we've got to much of a skrewed up past for me to ever like her again. *he looked at his arm.* wow, thanks...

Shara2007

"oh okay. Well your welcome." Sarah smiled she was liking that he liked her.

"So you think that we can become friends."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius looked into her eyes.* who? you and her? no. *he smiled.* she's not like you...your not like her...she has a history with me...and you...well our present is just beginning i believe.

Shara2007

"oh okay." Sarah smiled. "Our relationship is."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled, the poison almost completely out of his body's nervous system.*

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Well at least I want a relationship."