News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Get it Over With...

Started by Ginny Weasly, December 18, 2007, 02:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

A man with sandy hair walked down the streets of Hogsmead, glancing around anxiously. He was alone, seemingly, no longer having the protection of his old friend, Sam. Sam couldn't time travel anymore, he was too old, too sick.

Conan ran a hand through his hair, sighing softly. Sam had practically ordered him to come here. Practically forced him to. He had wanted to stay away, still ashamed for his actions three years ago. The way he had spoken to her, yelled at her. He had hit her. He was becoming more like that impudent Herion everyday that passed.

He sought out the Three Broomsticks, it being the desired meeting place for such a thing. He had sent her a letter, weeks ago. He knew she'd be there, she needed to be.

He paused in front of the door, afraid to go in. He knew she hated him, he knew she just wanted him out of her life forever. He took a deep breath preparing himself for what would undoubtedly be a yelling match and walked into the cheerful, noisy pub.

Conan immediately saw her, his eyes draw to her as though by magnets. His heart skipped a beat as he looked at her, her red hair and fair skin making him miss her all the more. His heart almost stopped, though when he saw what sat on her lap. A small boy with black, messy hair and clear ice blue eyes. He was paler than her, but not sickly looking. A handsome boy who looked exactly like...

He flashed back to years ago, seeing a large, older version of the boy in his minds eye. The man who Ginny had fallen in love with. Xaver. Thisboy was no doubt his son. He had to be. He was identical to Xaver in every physical way possible.

Except maybe the way he looked about the room. He had Ginny's cunning glances, his facial expression was of slight amusement, and without ever speaking to the boy, Conan knew he had to be intelligent. He stood still, watching Ginny and the boy. What did this all mean?

He turned, as though to leave, but Ginny looked up, catching his eye and not looking away. Now he couldn't leave, she had spotted him. He made his way to her not sitting but standing and starring openly at the child on her lap.

Ginny frowned at him, "Hello, Conan."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus were sitting by a table. he took a little wave to Cody.
Then he saw Ginny move her sight quickly. he looked for the door and saw someone come in. When he heard Ginny spead he was shocked. Was this Conan? Really him?

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Conan shifted, nervously. The last time he had seen Ginny, she had stood over him, wearing all blacl, looking as though she would have like to kill him. She should have, he wished she had. Now, however he simply figited, nodding as a hello. He still couldn't look away from the boy on her lap. So obviously her son. So obviously Xaver's son. It hurt his heart and head.

Ginny nodded at a seat across from the table, "Sit down." One hand played with Cody's dark hair, she didn't even notice. It was out of habit, and the boy didn't mind. He leaned back against his mother with a contented sigh, smiling at Albus and waving.

Conan finally looked at Ginny, frowning. She didn't look happy with him, but she looked well.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus were worried. He had heard a bit about Conan and the stuff he had heard were not so good.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Conan sat, all the while watching Ginny. Finally, he spoke to her, "What's his name?" He asked, glancing at Cody. Ginny frowned, slightly. This wasn't why he was here. She only wanted to him sign the papers she needed.

"Not that you need to know, but his name is Cody Xian." She said, stiffly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus saw they talking.
His curiosity were at an high level.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

"Xian..." Cody said, sadly, "So he is his son..."

Ginny scowled, "Of course he is Xaver's son, idiot." Conan nodded, silently. Ginny frowned at him, then pushed a paper towards him.
"Sign it. This time, I'm watching you."

Before him was their divorce agreement, her name was signed, and in the space where his should have been, there was nothing. He frowned, shaking his head. He should have known that she would find out eventually.
"Why?" He asked, looking up.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus saw her putting the papers on the table.
He turned but his ears were focusing.

Post Potter depression.

Shara2007

Sarah walked into the story and saw Ginny, Cody and Cohan. She knew not to get into it but she was going to send her a message.

*Hey Ginny how about while you settle this whole thing. I take Cody out for some Ice Cream. I'll be extra carefully and he won't have to just sit there.* Sarah sent to Ginny as she stood at the door looking for a seat.

*Hi there Cody.* Sarah sent to him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"If you don't sign that, I can't get married to someone else." Ginny told him, glaring angrily at him.

"What? You're going to be married?" Conan yelped, causing several people to glance their way and roll their eyes.

-No, Sarah. Cody is fine where he is, but thanks.-
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Shara2007

*Okay your welcome.* Sarah sent back as she sat down in a seat next to the door listening to what they were saying and ready to help out where ever she could.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

"Did you think I'd stay single forever?" Ginny snapped, "Keep your voice down." She added, glancing around the room.

"Why shoud I? I can't beleive-"

"What's hard to believe? That I found someone who loves me?" She retorted, angrily.

Conan scowled, "Not only that. That you found someone to love, you heartless b!tch."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

"Coming from the conniving bastard that tricked her into believing that she was finally free of him, to find out later she'd been manhandled."

Xaver sipped at a glass of some odd substance, not even looking at them, sitting on the stool to the other side of Conan as if he'd been there all along. Clad in dark jeans, shoes, a deep blue, silk shirt that did little to conceal the finely honed musculature beneath, and a thick, long black cloak that hung loosely over his shoulders, he looked casually magnificent, as always, and almost dressy, his hair pushed back from his handsome face.

Finally, his ice-blue orbs moved to Conan, darkening slightly, but giving little away.

"Despite any circumstances, you will not insult Ginny. I do think we've been over this before..."

He swirled the drink in it's glass, basically untouched, looking down at the contents with an odd interest.
When he set the glass back down, dully, on the wood, it was a frozen, solid chunk - frozen mid swirl within the cup.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here

Ginny Weasly

Conan jumped about three feet into the air when Xaver spoke and turned, starring at him with a mixture of fear, annoyance, anger, and surprise. He hadn't known Xaver was back. Last he'd heard, Xaver had been missing, gone after a fight with Ginny. His head swiviled beteen Xaver and Ginny, finally sclowly darkly at Ginny.
"I see you are back to hiding behind him."

"Don't blame me if he feels compelled to stand up for someone he loves." Ginny said, her words sharp.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Xaver

Xaver cast him a sidelong glance.

"Never behind me. Beside me. Something you couldn't possibly understand."

His tones were bitter.
He never moved - never reacted, even when Conan jumped so significantly.
"Odi et amo."

Hazy Haven; ST. LUTHOR IS NOW OPEN!
click here