News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Completely Oblivious

Started by Voldyrocks01, December 28, 2007, 10:12:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voldyrocks01

Tom walked to the waters edge and took off his shoes and socks. After making sure no one was around he stripped down to his boxers and dove into the water. He came back up and took a big gulp of air. He felt completely oblivious to everything going on around. Of course he always felt like that when he was alone. Tom went under again this time seeing how long he could hold his breath.

lexip.13

Lexi had heard the splash of water and had freaked out. She had thought no one would come out here this early. She was in her shorts and shirt. She saw the boy and thought he was cute but now was not the time for that. She noticed he wasn't coming up and got out and grabbed her dry clothes she had brought with her,her wand,and her shoes. She went and got dressed behind a large bush and came out. She set her things down behind the bush and then transformed into her animagus self. Now she was a black cat just basking in the sunlight. ;)
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Molly

"Molly heard lexi scream." she saw tom in the lake "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM" she yelled.
Ya gotta love livin life

stella_parkenson

stella walks by lookin at the super weird scene goin on and thinks: oh my god these people are really weird.....' stella just walked on with her favorite dark magic book.
Its a small world out there, so don't loose the friends you already have...

Molly

"Tell me about it stella" she said walking her way
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

keKe was just walking around and heard a scream so she truned around but then stared to walk agian.