News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forgiven? Not A Chance

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 23, 2008, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

"Ya so. I mean come on that was not one of the rules." Sarah looked at him. "No where did it say I could not use them."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Ha now that is a good point. *Sirius smiled and rolled his eyes looking at her.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at him. She stood there looking at him with her sparkle in her eyes there and shining. She loved him. "So I win."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled.* Oh i'm not giving up that easy! *He stood thinking of what to do next.*
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

"Oh really." Sarah looked at him. "I think you have"

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius shook his head still thinking.* No no, merely thinking of what to do. *He smiled.* I'm not the best at that.

Shara2007

"I notice that might be why I normally win." Sarah smiled.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius opened his mouth in a sarcastic awe and smiled.* That hurts Sarah...that really hurts. *He laughed and continued thinking, still coming up blank.*

Shara2007

"h I'm so sorry." Sarah said looked at him. "I did not think that it would be."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and looked around and grabbed Sarah by the hand and started running out of the great hall and then outside. Heading towards the lake.*

Shara2007

Sarah held his arm not sure what was going on. "Siruis where are we going."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius didn't speak but reached the lake quickly, pulling Sarah close to him he smiled, picking her up so fast she would have no chance to get away.* One thing you forget is that I can and will always be able to pick you up...*As he was speaking he slowly was walking towards the lake, keeping her in his arms. He reached it about an inch away from the water.* And do....*He threw her into the warm summer water and laughed as he did so he yelled.* THIS!

*He stood for a moment before taking off his shirt and shoes and diving in after.*

Shara2007

Sarah came up for a breathe. "Siruis black that was not nice at all."

ChoChangHP118

Ha, you've got no room to talk miss ice woman! *Sirius smiled before going under water again and going under Sarah and standing up so she was on his shoulders.*

Shara2007

"So. I'm a girl i can do that." Sarah said as she sat on his shoulders.