News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Forgiven? Not A Chance

Started by ChoChangHP118, January 23, 2008, 09:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius smiled and looked up at her.* Your a cutie.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at him. "thanks everyone tells me that."

She was joking with him.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

Oh really? *He smiled up at her.* Who? Your other boyfriends?
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Shara2007

Sarah then smiled.

"I can't rat out my secreat people now can I." She really had no one else.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed and fell backwords so both of them fell into the water, he came up for a breath of air and swam in circles for a moment before watiting for Sarah.*

Shara2007

Sarah then swam back up for air fast. She was nit expecting him to go back. "Next time warn me."

ChoChangHP118

*Sirius laughed and swam to her side, brushing hair out of her eyes.* I'm sorry Sarahbear.