News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kinda unoriganal title

Started by LavyBrown, February 12, 2008, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan

"What do you mean by that..??"he asked her a smiled.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: LavyBrown on February 29, 2008, 07:52:03 AM
"True that. You love attention. Why is that?"
Sirius thought for a moment. "Always being sheltered by a brother can be troublesome so being in this new life its awesome to not have to live up to anyone's expectations."

Quote from: LavyBrown on March 11, 2008, 10:08:29 AM
"What about a contest?"

"Contest? Sounds like fun," Sirius said smiling light heartidly. His eyes flashed a plum purple color though, he was slightly worried as to what a 'Contest' included.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Griffin lynn

Griffin was just out walking she really didn't know anybody but she didn't mind at all she was always use to being alone she she didn't care.She was in an old pair of jeans that had a riped knee and on on the other isde but on the other it was a rip in the chin.It was her favotie pair.She was caring a book and then she saw somepeople just sitting around but she didn't want to go up to them on because she didn't just go up to people and second she didn't know them.

Molly

Molly walked up to Ryan, Sirrus, and a girl she knew as lavy. She really didn't know her however and thought it wouldn't hurt for the two of them to become friends. "Hey Sirrus, Ryan" She walked over to lavy and stuck out her hand "Hey, i"m molly. I've been here for a while but i don't know if we've been aqautied. Besides I always love to meet new people." she smiled her white toothy smile.
Ya gotta love livin life

Griffin lynn

Griffin just sat there and kinda laughed to her self.She never really liked girls like this girl called Molly as she said.She didn't know her but still didn't like girls that were all girlie and cared to much about there looks and everything else she thought that tose things didn't matter but that was her.

Molly

Molly sat down. Beating boy buts was tiring. She sat down next to a girl. (griffin). "Hey, I'm molly." she smiled waving her wand and putting on a coat with it. It didn't match her outfit well but who cared. "HOw are you." she had heard what the girl said. Basidally she didn't like 'prisses' and she deffinitly wasn't one. "I know i looked like a jerk there." she sid smiling "i just wanna stand up for what i belive in."
Ya gotta love livin life

Griffin lynn

Griffin looked up and didn't smile she didn't know her so she didn't."OH hi I am Girffin."she said to her softly she wasn't the type of person that was all bubbly and yeah.

Molly

"Oh hi griffin." she said not smiling any more. She tried to put on a straight face and get griffin tolaugh. " yo, i'm down with t hat" she said doing a piece sign and waving her wand dressing her in black pants with red streaks and a chain, a black tshirt that had a red flames on it. A flatbell hat with an M embrioiderd on it really fancy. She had dark makeup, thick mascara, and loads of eyeliner. Her brown hair was now black and had red streaks. She had a chain around her neck and convers shoes on. Sh ehad a fake body jewlry in her tounge, lip, nose, and eyebrow. She looked at grifin "ready to role?" she had to bit her lip to keep from smiling.
Ya gotta love livin life

Griffin lynn

Griffin just looked at her and didn't laugh.."Oh well I you are trying to be emo you aren't doing it and that is makeing me mad because I am emo."she said as she got up and then sat under a tree.

Molly

Molly was kind of hurt, mad, and upset all in one. It takes a lot to upset her. And its usally complex things. She waved her wand and changed back into her Green 'hugh a tree' shirt with the white jacket with the green stripes, faded blue jeans, white flipflops, green headband, and lucky rhimestone MOLLY necklace.She didn't feel so lucky. She said to Griffin, "Okay look, I tried to be nice too you. You basically called me a priss in your head. I try to be funny, and your rude, I try to be your friend and you slap me across the face with rejection. You are a person that i don't want to associate with. She saw Lavy, and Sirrus. "Hey, Contest... can i join."
Ya gotta love livin life

Griffin lynn

"What ever."is all she said then she opend up her book and started to read in.She loved to read but then she didn't she loved to wright more.And she didn't care if that Molly didn't like her or not she had other things to care about.

LavyBrown

Lavy looked at the girls. She rolled her eyes. Sooner ot later they would have to learn to play nice with everyone no matter how much they hated each other. But she wasn't in the mood for that kind of crap and she really didn't want to put in the effort to try and push then together so she shrugged it off for the time being.

"It's nice to meet you Molly. And you too Griffin."
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

ChoChangHP118

(Hey Lav)

Sirius just stood staring at them all. Not wanting to speak for he didn't have a clue as to what to say. So there he stood with the other ladies next to him, just listening and waiting to see what Lavy would do next. He kept his eyes on here for a moment before switching boredly to the others as they spoke.
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)