News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kinda unoriganal title

Started by LavyBrown, February 12, 2008, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LavyBrown

(the only rule in this RP is that you have to write at least 2 sentences each post, please no one liners. We can all do better then that ::))

Lavy walked down the steps into the common room. It was finally May. The early sunshine was coming through the opened windows along with a soft breeze that carried the smell of flowers and freshly cut grass. She was happy that it was quiet. She had been having some problems with her powers but she finally figured out what was going on.

Now the only sound she could hear in her mind were the ones she let in. Some of her friends of course and she was keeping an eye on the first years. Some of them had been getting into some trouble lately and she wanted to nip the problem in the butt while it was still young. She sat down in front of the largest window and opened up a small leather bound book.

It was something that Neo had given her. He knew she loved to read and so for her birthday I had found a magical book that could change stories. One day she could be reading War and Peace and once she would finish she could ask the little book for something else. The one she was reading now was A Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Shara2007

Sarah was wearing some blue jean shorts and a yellow tank top. She thought that it would be a great day to go out and pratice her fighting on dummys that she had put a spell on to attack.  She walked out side and saw Lavy there reading but was not sure wether or not she should interupt her since it looked like it might be a good book.

*I'll leave her be* Sarah thought to her self as she went to walk by she was going to head to the lake and pratice for about 30 minutes before she came back up and talked to her. She stood there for a minute behind a tree watching Lavy and to see if she ever lost track of the book as she put her hair into a bun.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LavyBrown

"How can I help you?" Lavy asked, not looking up from the book, "I heard you practicing by the way. Sounded kinda odd. I think you need some more training."

She closed the book slightly and looked up at Sarah. "And I wouln't have minded if you would have intrupped me before. But back to my first question. How can I help you?"

Shara2007

Sarah looked around her tree. "oh I don't need any help I was just going to go down to the lake and put some dummys up to pratice."

Sarah was now walking around the tree and looking at her friend. "you can go back to your reading. I mean I just got out here and thought if would be fun to see if you lost track of a place in your book. You passed so good job."

Sarah then turned to head down towards the lake on a refeshingly cool day.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

LavyBrown

"Oh, I'll I'm glad I passes your test." Lavy was with a smirk, "Would you like me to watch you partice and give you some more tips. I figure that now that I've been back for a few months I might as well start getting back into the grove of how things work, you know."

"But I wont come if you don't want me to," she added, not wanting to impose herself on Sarah. She really was giving Sarah the option.

Shara2007

Sarah look at her and then smiled.

"Well sure I mean I'm shocked it as taken you this long to come to my pratices and even that you asked me. I mean you used to just show up." Sarah then thened and walked to the lake and used her magic to put up some dummies.

Ryan

Ryan was just out walking the new school he had just moved here and had know idea whre everything was or anything.
He was wearing skinny jeans and a band shirt and withhis old convers on he was just his normal self right now just wondering around the school.He saw these two girls over ther and he walked over there to them "Hi I am Ryan you are.?"she asked them both.

LavyBrown

Lavy looked up at Rayn for a moment, taking him in then smiled, "Hello, Ryan. I'm Lavy." she pushed herself off the ground to stand and then offer him her hand so that he could shake it.

Ryan

Ryan looked up "Oh Hi I am.....ummm........Ryan you"he said not knowing what to say he was really shy around people he didn't know .

LavyBrown

Lavy could tell he was at least a little shy around them, "Nice to meet you. You must be a new student."

Ryan

"Yeah me new haha umm I don't know I am sorry I am just and you are and sorry."he said to her and looked down and his feet and.

LavyBrown

Lavy's smile widened. He really was shy. She thought it was very adorable on him. It seemed a little out of place on one so tall but still....

"Don't be sorry about anything please. There's nothing to be sorry about, really. Would you feel better if I told you about myself?"

Ryan

"Yeah umm but wow I can't belive youare talking to me but I need to shut up."he said now blushing somemore.

Shara2007

Sarah then turned around. "Well hi there. I'm Sarah."

She walked back up them.

LavyBrown

"Why are you so suprised," her head tiltled slightly to the side as she said the words. Was it becasue she was a girl or because she was a smoking hot girl(lol). Then she thought about it.

Maybe it wasn't that in the gental breeze that tossed her hair around that made him shy. Or the sun's rays, that came throught the leaves of the tree above them and bounced off her light chocolate colored skin that made him blush. No it was proablably was because he was shy. Dang she thought to herself.