News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Kinda unoriganal title

Started by LavyBrown, February 12, 2008, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah stood there looking at her. She was going to pratice but since she was talking to them.

"Well hi there Ryan how are you. What house are you in."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

ChoChangHP118

(AHHHHH! ITS LAVY BROWN! *faints*)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

Ryan

"Wow you are Pretty umm I didn't say that and I am in griffinedor you."he said looking a Lavy and smileing and he blushed agian at her pretty face.

LavyBrown

(AHHHHH HEACK YES LOL I'M BACK!!! YEAH)

"Oh thanks..." she said, "My husband thinks so as well." she smirked waiting for his reaction.
Don't do it behind the garden gate, love is blind but the neighbours ain't!
Can I get your picture? I collect nature disasters.
Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
I must confess, I was born at a very early age

Ryan

"Oh umm that is nice what is his name?"he said now his smile in a frown and she tited his fist a little.

LavyBrown

Sh laughed at his frown, "Neo, he's very nice usually, unless he catches you hitting on me. Then he's not so nice." she sat on the grass and looked back up at him.

"We're kinda in a weird postion at the moment really. I don't think he'd mind if I firted a bit."

Ryan

"Hey I am not hitting on you."he said to her and uncrossed his arms.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: LavyBrown on February 14, 2008, 09:26:05 AM
(AHHHHH HEACK YES LOL I'M BACK!!! YEAH)

(Your like only my idol! Gosh ok sorry I'll let you all post I just ah I can't believe your back!)
"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

LavyBrown

"I'm sure." she raised her eyebrow. "But I'm not sure Neo would see it the same way. It doesn't really matter at this point weather your flirting or not though. I haven't seen him in ages. I've only spoken to him a few times in the past three months."

Her expression changed to one of sadness and she looked off into the trees.

(how did I suddenly become your idol? lol :o ::) :D)

Ryan

"Huh well I have to go or I don't know i am not going to go because I don't want to oh and you might want to go do youhouse work you don't wnatNeogetting mad."he said in a small tone.

LavyBrown

Lavy turned back with a strange expression on her face. But it quickly faded into on that was very amused.

"Don't be scared of him, Ryan. I'll protect you."

Ryan

"Haha I can protect myself."he said to her and smiled a little his smile to him was ugly.

ChoChangHP118

Quote from: LavyBrown on February 14, 2008, 09:37:04 AM

(how did I suddenly become your idol? lol :o ::) :D)
(Are you kidding? Your a classic! You, Ginny, Kiara, Xaver, Pig, Harry. All of you are the classics and slowly your all returning. Ginny scares me, Xaver is way to advanced for me, Harry's allright, but so far out of all the old "classic" threads I've read I like you the most.)

LavyBrown

(oh well I'm flattered :-[ 8). I cannot lie. I'm glad you think so highly of me, do you want to join this rp?)

"That's what you think now. Just wait until you meet him. You'll be running faster then I can say bye." she smiled, imagining anyone running from Neo. Impossible, if they caught him on a good day. He looked mean but really he was just like one of those bears that will rool over so you can rub it's belly.

Ryan

"Well then it is good that I know how to fly."he said "It is hot out here."he said takeing off his shirt and sitting back down.