News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Meant To Live (everyone welcome)

Started by lexip.13, March 23, 2008, 03:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

A crack slashed through the silent night like a bullet shot. A woman stood there looking nervous and out of place. Lexi was waiting for Tom. He had wanted to talk to her and she had set up a meeting in the Dean Forest. She was nervous since he had sounded kind of mad. They had ignored each other since the break-up and always had a fight if they started talking to one another. She saw a tree stump and sat down to wait practicing some moves from D.A.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Voldyrocks01

Another crack pierced the air. Tom lighting up the air around him with his white skin and slit red eyes. He had changed in Albania. He had made a great discovery but now was not the time for that. He was meeting Lexi in the Forest of Dean. He needed to "speak" with her. Well he was thinking more of a duel. She knew too much and needed to be ridded of. Tom now Voldemort his new name saw Lexi sitting on a stump moving her wand around and mouthing spells. "Hello Lexi."his new voice cold and high cutting out the sounds of her muttered words.

lexip.13

Lexi jumped at the voice of the man in front of her. He was dressed in black flowing robes with white glowing skin and red eyes. "Who are you?"she asked looking in his eyes realizing as she asked the question that it was Tom. "Tom? What happened to you?"she said picking up her wand which she had dropped and keeping it close at hand.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort looked at her. "That is none of your buisness. You already know to much and that is why I'm here."he said putting up his wand in a duel position. "You will fight me till the death which of course you will die. And there's no one to save you."he said looking around.

lexip.13

Lexi knew this would come and knew that what he said was true. There was no one to save her. She would fight and die like a hero even though she was a traitor. But her legs gave and she sat on her knees and she realized what's the use? I'll lose anyways. "Go ahead. I have not but a fourth of your power. I know of all your plans even the one of attacking the school. All I ask is that you don't hurt any of my friends."she said knowing he wouldn't care but she just wanted to ask. She had nothing else to lose.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort looked down upon her his long,white hands gripping the wand tightly. She wasn't even going to fight. What was the fun of killing her if she didn't even try. Her words pierced him like a knife making him realize she had never wanted to go to his side. She just loved him which scared him. Love always seemed to scare him. He put his wand back in his robe. "I will make a deal with you,"he said,"You will join me to the castle to kill Dumbledore."
"That way you can live but you must do my bidding from here on."he said.

lexip.13

Lexi looked up at him with shock and rage. "I will never join you. I might have been a traitor before but never again. I would rather die."she said her voice shaking. She stood up. She felt stronger after yelling at him. "I will stand by my friends sides if I can get away now. I will tell them everything. I should be able to live. You should die in pain."she said her voice straight now and unafraid.

Voldyrocks01

Lexi's words pierced him like a knife. Voldemort knew that would have been her answer but all the same he really wanted her by her side. "No use killing you then."he said the humanness of him coming out.

lexip.13

The shock in Lexi's face took over. He was gonna let her go? She took the chance and walked to where she had landed earlier. She looked back. "Thank you."her voice whispered. Then she left in a whirl of wind.

Voldyrocks01

Voldemort smiled. That was exactly the reaction he wanted. She would think he had changed and wouldn't be prepared for the war. A smirk spread across his face as he turned and was surrounded by wind.