News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Family Reunion

Started by dobby888, April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah had decided that today would be a great day for her to return the owl back to its owner at the Hogshead. She had been so busy with class that it was the frist time she even had to leave the school. She was wearing her normally teaching gear when she then walked into the Hogshead with this gray owl. She was going to leave right after she returned it but she had seen some of her students. She was not sure how the other girl was though.

"Hey how about I get pumpkin juice to go." Sarah asked the guy she then waved at the girls while she waited.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie saw Sarah and waved to her then read the letter and said *OK sounds good, but meanwhile we should grab a booth... the place is starting to fill up, and we'd need a place big enough for the family.*

uglycupcakes

Izzy waved at Sarah too.
"Who's that?" Asked Casey quietly.
"Oh thats a Sub-Teacher. She's cool." She got up, Casey and Jessie followed her over to a booth which they all sat in.

dobby888

Jessie smiled and said *Yeah, and she's also like, one of my best friends, because before she graduated we hung out all the time...*

Shara2007

Sarah sat there at her seat at the bar. She had finished her drink and was turning to leave when she then turned back to the guy. "Here the money for that drink. Just call me is your owl needs some help some more."

Sarah then stood up and walked to the girls. "Well I better get back to the school. What are you girls doing here though."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

uglycupcakes

"Oh we're here having a family reunion. This is our cousin Casey!" said Izzy as she notioned to Casey who was sitting next to her.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she stuck her hand out. "Well hello there Casey. It is nice to meet you. So Izzy how you and Jessie related. I mena I did not relize you were."

Sarah stood there not wanting to sit down and interupt them.

dobby888

Jessie scooched over and said, *Here Sarah, sit down.  My mom and Iza's mom are sisters.  Casey's dad is our mom's brother.  And you can stay and meet the rest of the family if you want.  My mom has been dying to meet you!*

uglycupcakes

"Yeah. It would be cool to have you hang out with us" Izzy said.
Casey sat there while everyone else was talking. Finally she said "Hi Sarah"

dobby888

Jessie gasped and said, *OOh! You could like.... totally give us a private tour! And it'd be official and everything because you're a teacher right? So you know all of the really cool spots?*

Shara2007

Sarah then sat down. She was not sure what was going on so she looked at them. "What you mean your parents want to meet me. I mean I was a one of them girls that always got into trouble. Now I and a poor girl that owns a vet shop and I'm a sub."

"Well Ya I know all the cool spots and yes it could be offical. I'm not giving away any of my hide aways though."

uglycupcakes

"You should totally do that. I mean i didn't even think about that!" Izzy exclamied with excitement

Shara2007

"Sure I guess I can if you and your parents really want me to. I mean I was going to take care of the animals today but they can wait. " Sarah then got another pumpkin juice.

dobby888

*Well, when you finish our tour, I could help you while Iza and Casey hang out. Because, if I want to be your intern when I graduate, I should kind of know what's going on...* Jessie said.

Shara2007

Sarah smiled. "Sure right now it is just the owls and all the woodland creatures that are at hogwarts. I mean I have keep the business running since most the animals that come to me are animals. My new building is my office so it will get crowded. I will show you the tour how ever."

Sarah then sat there waiting for there parents to show up. "So Casey where you go to school at."