News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Family Reunion

Started by dobby888, April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

"Oh I go to beauxbatons! I'm a third year!"Casey said. "So when is the rest of the family getting here?!" Asked Casey

(Bean you should play our parents cuz i don't wanna)

dobby888

((OK sure no prob))

*Hello! Do I see my favorite neices over there!?* Jessie's mom said running into the Hog's Head.  She gave Iza and Casey a hug before hugging Jessie. *And who might this be?* She asked looking at Sarah.

*Oh, mom this is Sarah, Sarah, this is my mom* Jessie said giving proper introductions. *Where's everyone else?*

*Oh, they should be here any minute, they were just making sure that Grandma was good and ready to apparate!* Jessie's mom said as the bell on the door clanged.  *Well, speak of the devil!*

The rest of the group arrived and came over to them, making lots of noise.

((Who's all coming?))

Shara2007

"Hello I'm Professor Jones. I teach Care for Magical Creatures at the school. It is so great to meet you." Sarah said as she was acting in her school version and professional.

"Well I might want to get back to the school soon. If you want that tour Jessie it might have to be soon."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*Oh yeah right.... Mom, Sarah was going to give us a tour of the school, but we have to go now ok?*

*Oh yeah that'd be great! Ready gang!? Let's go!* Jessie's mom said walking out of the Hog's Head, and then waited for the group to gather.

Shara2007

Sarah stood there. She was not really going to go into any of the things she did or even her powers. "Okay so before I start what all are you really wanting to know."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

uglycupcakes

"I don't know, I mean, Hogworts is sooo big its hard to choose where to go!" Izzy said. She had gotten up to her feel and was pulling on her polo.

dobby888

*Maybe we should start with the grounds... just a general feel, and then we can move on to the castle, and we can finish off with the quidditch feild.* Jessie suggested shrugging her shoulders.

uglycupcakes

'Sure sounds good to me! Lets go!" Izzy and Casey started moving towards the door.

Shara2007

Sarah looked at them. "Well we can do that. We will start at the edge of the forest."

dobby888

Jessie explained to her mom what they were going to see and when while everyone gathered outside. 

*Hey Sarah... should we go by broom, apparate, or walk?* Jessie asked.

((Who all is coming??))

uglycupcakes

(how bout' just our family like your parents my parents caseys parents)

Shara2007

Sarah looked at the group. "I would say walking but you can do it however. I was just saying that becuase I have to go by the shop and get some more medince."

Sarah knew that she was running low at the store and if she was still going to teach she would need more. "Then I'm able with the tour."

dobby888

*Well then we should totally walk!* As Jessie was talking she heard a *POP!* from behind her.  She turned around and her Dad was standing in the middle of the street with Iza's Parents and Casey's parents.  *Dad!* Jessie said giving her dad a hug.
*Ein! Where's Grandma? Oh my Lord! Ian you forgot Grandma!* Jessie mom screamed

*Calm down, Fiona! Grandma's at the house, she needed to rest.... it's alright I'm going to go and fetch her in about an hour* Jessie father said, in his thick Australian accent.

uglycupcakes

'hi guys!" Izzy and Casey said in unison also running out into the street to greet her parents. "Guess what guys? We got you an offical tour of Hogwarts! Sa- errr Professor Jones is going to give us one! It'll be fun!"

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she then walked up to meet them. "It is nice to meet ya. I am the sub right now at the school for the Care for Magical Creatures class. "