News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Causing Trouble!

Started by Hailey in the Heezy, May 3, 2008, 10:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled a little "oh I'm in hufflepuff but number 7 there" she said then looked around "you want some help unpacking or anything and I 'm should have waited longer then I did beofre I came it so I'm sorry" she said
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Hailey in the Heezy

"Yeah... sure" she said plunging towards a box labeled books "This has my books in it, some of them are my favorites." she walked over to another box and started taking her black, red and purple wardrobe out of the box and stuffing it in the closet. "So... whats life liek ehre in hogwarts.?"
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

I loves YOUz

"oh its pretty cool here I'm not to sure I've only been goin here for a few months but its been good so far one of my friends from the "real" world goes here his name is Aaron you will probaly meet him later on but just to warn you if you ever see him his girlfriends always with him so try not to get to close to him or she'll get mad" BIllie said then looked at her wardrode "wow you have really cute clothes" she said as she went to help stuff her closet

Hailey in the Heezy

"yeah..." she laughed "i'll watch out for Aaron." she smiled "Thanks... you can borow my clothes if you want." She noticed she was shorter than Billie, but they were probably the same size. Actully hailey was shorter than most girls her age. She was always really tiny. She had shoulder length black hair with red highlights, and was barely making five foot. she looked taller cause she tried to wear boots with heels though. She walked over to a box and grabbed her set of shoes. She assembled the shoe rack and neatly coler orgainized ehr shoes.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "that works and you can borrow anything of mine even my converse if you wear them" she said then helped her set the shoe rack up with a wave of her wand them she pointed at the shoes and they jumped on to the rack the way Hailey had been putting them

Hailey in the Heezy

"cool" she said not only over the shoes.... but also the converse. "Thanks...." she smiled then said "Secret for secret" she didn't care it wasn't really a secret "I don't know any magic." she sat on the bed "My mom gave me away when i was a baby, i don't even know my last name, stewarts my adoptive name. I don't know my powers, i never knew i had them untill my step dad discovered it. I don't even know my step dad that well, they didn't like me, they sent me too boot camp after boot camp. Sending me here was the best thing that happened to him, and me." she waited for an emotion on Billies face.

I loves YOUz

Billie face dropped "oh my gosh I'm sorry it must suck not knowing anything I always had both of my parents and I'm almost better then them at most of the magic stuff but the secret for secret thing I'm a vampire I have a full blood dad and a full blood vampire for a mom so only two other people know about me and I plan on erasing one of their minds, by the way i can do that so dont make me mad" Billie said and giggled a little "if you ever need any help on anything then just tell me and I'll be over in less then 2.2 seconds to help you" Billie said smiling slightly at Hailey

Hailey in the Heezy

"Thanks thats great." and she smiled "IT's also good that your parents are vampires too i mean they can help you with anything that you need." she said fumbling now with a box of cds.

I loves YOUz

"oh no I meant just my mum was a vampire not my father" she said and looked at her shoes again and found a really cute pair "wow you have the cutest shoes ever" she said and then looked at Hailey "I can teach you some magic if you want sometime or Ginny Weasley shes an amazing teacher I didnt have her but a lot of people I know which isn't very many but they all had her and shes awesome" Billie offered and sat on the floor

Hailey in the Heezy

Hailey smiled at the compliment. "Keep it" she said smiling handing her the shoes.  "Oh and that would be great if you taught me. And i met Ginny earlier, she was really nice." she said not planning on telling billie about the wall fiasco.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed "thanks and if you dont want people to know what your thinking dont think most of us can read minds. So whats with the wall thing?" Billie asked and took the shoes "thank you you can have any pair that you want" she said and took off her shoes and put on the pair she just got

Hailey in the Heezy

"Uhhh long story short i painted a wall, cleaned a wall.... met ginny and made friends." she said tring not to sound stupid. "So...... how long have you been here."

averyisme93

Avery walked up to Billie. "Does your door swing both ways?"she asked curiously cause she was bored.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

Hailey in the Heezy

(uh.... sorry but were in a dorm so try and redo that.)

I loves YOUz

"Thats awesome and I've only been here a few months" she said then looked at Avery "what do you mean does your door swing both ways and who are you?" Billie asked looking at her confused

(Seriously what do you mean)