News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Causing Trouble!

Started by Hailey in the Heezy, May 3, 2008, 10:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

(I know what she means haha. My sister is mean. PM me if you really want it to be explained.)

I loves YOUz

(i pm'd you and you didn't explain and at least tell you sister to get on or take herself outta this post please and thank you)
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Hailey in the Heezy

(that'd be a good idea!)

"I guess it could be awesome.... but whatever." she said and opened another box with pictures in it. She instantly shut it after seeing hte pi8ctures. She moved over to another box with some more of her tops in it, hoping she didn't notice.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

I loves YOUz

Billie saw Hailey open somthing and close it really fast "Hey what in there?" she said and open the box "Pictures!" she said

Hailey in the Heezy

She sighed and leaned back. There were pictures of her step parents, old family pictures.... stuff  that she would rather burn.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

I loves YOUz

"Hey you okay?" Billie asked and closed the boxs lid

Hailey in the Heezy

":No i'm fine... besides there might be some dorky old yearbooks." she smiled, Billie was so nice. "I'm hungry want to go get some icecream?" she said knowing that she hadn't ate for like a whole day with this whole moving thing.

I loves YOUz

"We all have dorky yearbooks you should see mine I'm the dork with the big glasses and a bad hair style" BIllie said and laughed. "Sure you probably havent ate since you got here ,so lets go" Billie said and put the box under Haileys bed and stood up.