News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Causing Trouble!

Started by Hailey in the Heezy, May 3, 2008, 10:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hailey in the Heezy

Hailey didn't care about reputations. She didn't care about anything... except now she cared about making friends. And she knew a good way to do it. This had always worked at her boot camps. She had black spraypaint in one hand, red in the other. On the wall it said " Hailey Stewart". It was really big and clear. She was hoping that someone would notice. Except the wrong person did.

Ahem said some strange voice. She whiped around and saw a teacher. Whoever it was... she didn't know. I asume your name is hailey stewart. You may come to my office later today and explain yourself. In the mean while... scrub that off.. he said dropping a bucket and sponge infront of her. She snickered and as the man turned his back she dumped the sudsy water on him and ran. She laughed as she ran into a grove of trees... wondering if anyone had noticed her act.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

uglycupcakes

"wow" Said Izzy as she saw the new girl paint stuff on the wall. She walked over to where she hid and said "Why, in gods name, did you just do that!?" She asked. "Do you have no respect for public proprety!?"

Shara2007

Sarah happened to walking around the corner when she saw what had happened. She knew that this girl was a student so she would most likely be in one of her class and that would be when she coufrount her. Instead she was going to check up on her fellow teacher.

"You okay. I mean we can get that clean and then we can deduct point from her house."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny stood on a limb of the tree above the two girls, looking down at the new one with narrowed eyes and apparent dislike, "Or, she's simply stupid."

Ginny scowled, pushing her red hair back, away from her eyes and gracefully slipped out of the tree, landing behind Hailey. Ginny looked to be about 17 years old, had bright red hair and pale skin. She wasn't skinny, exactly, but rather average looking in weight. She was pretty, but not extraordinary.

She tilted her head to the side, looking Hailey up and down, and consequently reading the girl's topmost thoughts. "No one around here will be impressed with graffiti."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

She half smiled at ginny. "Lets say i like to make impressions.... good or bad..." she half sneered "And i don't care if there impressed..... i was going to clean it off anyhow so could you please go brown nose some other unfortanate student." she walked away

an hour later

She saw that it was clear. She walked up in a dark hoodie and dark pants.... a bucket and sponge in hand. She started scrubbing the wall.... it came off easily.... part of the plan. She felt a cold hand on her shouldur and sherieked. I see your turning around Miss. Stewart said the same voice off the teacher from earlier. She whiped around  "Well.... i didn't really want to damage anything." she started to smile than stoped.
You know someones your best friend whent the only time they make you cry is when your laughing to hard

Ginny Weasly

Ginny had simply smirked after Hailey an hour before, not even offended by the girls words. In fact, she'd hear much worse. Now she was with the teacher who had just complimented Hailey. She tilted her head slightly, not even looking at Hailey or the teacher. She was looking at the wall that Hailey had just finished scrubbing.

Hailey had missed a spot, but it was at the top, and Ginny doubted the girl had done it on purpose. So Ginny simply smiled, and the red spot vanished, leaving the wall just as clean. She glanced at Hailey now, ignoring the teacher.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

She saw Ginny over her shoulder. She smiled at the teacher "I have to go" she turned and walked over to ginny. "So... good or bad impression" she half smiled wondering what the girl would say. "umm for the record my name's hailey, incase you didn't figuire that out" she was being relativly nice compared to her usalal self.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled back, "Good." She nodded towards the teacher, "At least he's impressed." She chuckled lowly, shaking her head slightly. Her bright red hair shook with each shake.

Again, she looked the girl up and down, this time with a less biased insight. Ginny held out her hand, her young face set in a pretty smile.  "Nice to meet you, Hailey. I'm Professor Weasly."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

Hailey smiled. "Thanks" she shaid shaking the proffesers hand. A gust of wind blew by blowing haileys black hair. "ugh" she said under her breath. "Well...." she said "I kinda need to go, i need to move my stuff in." she started to turn to grab her bucket and head to her dorm.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Have fun, Hailey. And keep making good impressions. I'll know otherwise." Ginny smirked slightly and gave the girl a wave. She folded her arms across her chest, watching Hailey go before walking in the opposite direction.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Hailey in the Heezy

"Will do"

When she walked into her room she discovered she didn't have a roomate. The room was very bright and cheery. She opended her suitcase and got out two black curtains. She put it on the window. There that was a start. She put her black and red striped compfeter on the bed. She spread a reversed pattern on the extra bed. Aftter positioning her pillows, ghanging up some posters, and setting up her computer she was almost done with her room. She plopped on her bed and sighed.

I loves YOUz

All day Billie had been looking for her newest pair of shoes but she had no luck finding then "what did I do with them?" she asked herself as she pulled her favorite black and green trick pants on and walked out the door with hot pink socks on and a black hoodie. Then she stopped and remembered someone had stole them while she was swimming at the lake and she remembered them throughing them in one of the
Ravenclaws windows and she know which one it was to. She quickly took of her socks so she wouldnt fall on the stairs on the way to Ravenclaws corridor and she ran to the Ravenclaw portiat and answered a question quickly and walked in and put her socks back on and walked up the stairs to the rooms and counted the doors as she passed them "9, 10, 11 thats its" she said and knocked on the door and walked in she had heard that nobody used this room but when she walked in she saw her shoes by the window and a girl by the window "oh sorry I didnt think anyone used this room I came to get my shoes" she said as she felt very stupid and blushed a little from pure stupidity
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Hailey in the Heezy

"Oh" hailey turned around.. "Um hi... do I know you" she asked gruffly. She had a long day and she was exsahusted. She turned and saw the shoes in the window. "Um... are these yours?" she asked not knowing where they had come from. She looked at her room... that was now cluttered with boxes of her possesions. "I'm hailey" she said somewhat gruff. She did think it was rude of this girl to just barge in.

I loves YOUz

Billie took her shoes I'm really sorry there anything I can do to make up for it?" she asked feeling bad about not waiting at the door. She looked around then back at the girl "oh and I'm Billie" she said slipping on her shoes "sorry again" she added quickly
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Hailey in the Heezy

Hailey felt bad. "Its its okay.... i'm just tired, i've had a long day. So what dorm are you in?" she asked politely, hoping to make up for her rudeness.