News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and walking around(please join)

Started by averyisme93, May 23, 2008, 05:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

averyisme93

Avery fell back onto her bed staring at the ugly puke green curtains covering her bed. She had just finished un-packing her things and after a while decided to walk around. She stepped out of the common room going up the dungeon halls out the huge wooden door. She covered her face as she was hit with sunlight and went and took off her shoes and put her feet in the lake.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she walked up to this new girl. "hello. My name is Sarah."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

averyisme93

"Uh...hi."Avery said not sure about this girl.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at her.  This was her last year hear and wanted to go swim. Sarah then took of her robe and was wearing her Bikini. "I wa going to go for a swim. So you mush be knew."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie was walking on the other side of the lake when she saw Sarah and a new girl and she dived in and swim to meet them. As she came to shore she stepped out of the water and wlaked over to them "Hey Sarah" then she looked at the girl "hey I'm Billie who are you?" she asked nicely
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Baby Caryle

Baby walked up to her sster Avery. "Hey sis... Having a nice... ackward... time?" She said with a small giggle. She pushed a piece of brown hair out of her face.

Megan.

Megan ran to the lake just for fun and then she stoped dead and looked around adn saw other people one person she new because they might be related she didn't know.  She dived in and then swam over to Billie and came back up.."Hey."she said to her.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

"Hey Megan whats up?" She asked then looked at Baby "Ay Baby" Billie said and laughed she had met Baby once but didn't talk to her much "I mean hey" she said nicely

harrypotterfan:)

Harry was walking along the shore when he saw up ahead there was a little gathering of girls. Hmm I wonder what has happened now? He got up closer to see Sarah.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

"HARRY!!"she said as she ran over there in a flash and then brought him over to there group.
She looked at Billie..~From things I see in the future I do like him~

I loves YOUz

Megan.

She hit Billie on the back of her head.

I loves YOUz

Billie turned and punch Megan in the shoulder really hard or what have a human would call hard but -what the heck was that for- she sent Megan angerly

harrypotterfan:)

Harry looked at them confused. "Did I do something or interrupt something?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

"No Harry you didn't" Billie said then looked at the other girls