News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and walking around(please join)

Started by averyisme93, May 23, 2008, 05:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

Harry walked away after saying bye to the girls. He bumped into Alex on the way up to the school. "Hey son. Where are you going?"

"Hey dad. Going for a quick swim." Alex said with a wink.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at Baby "just kidding" she said

Megan.

Megan just sat there not saying and thing.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Baby Caryle

Baby laughed softly. "I'll will be sure not to make you mad. Trust me, I don't want my memory erased." She smiled, tucking a piece of dark brown hair behind her ear. She looked over to the lake and back. She wasn't used to such a small body of water. She was used to the occean, where it seemed almost endless.

I loves YOUz

"Wanna go in?" she ask Baby then looked at Megan "you okay your being quiet its not like you" she said and laughed a little

Baby Caryle

"Sure." Baby replied. "But I don't have a swimsuit or anything..." She said, looking to the water again.

"Okay have fun then son." Harry said patting him on his back.

Alex nodded and ran towards the lake.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Billir smiled and winked and a bathing suit appeared on the shore next to Baby "there now you do"

His hawk hearing heard Billie so he looked back to see her and Baby.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked up and saw Alex and waved

"Hey Billie, hey Baby. What are you guys doing here?"

I loves YOUz

Alex sat down on the green grass and said, "Looks like you guys are going swimming to me."

I loves YOUz

"Well were about to" she said then looked at Baby "If she still wants to" she said noticing she hadn't said anything