News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Start

Started by Gwen, June 16, 2008, 03:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

"Yeah."she said then read her mind."Don't worry you will make new friends."she said to her.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Gwen

"I hope. I fit in perfectly at my old school. But here... It's a lot different." Gwen said, pushing a piece of hair out of her face. "Well I'm kind of guessing I already have one new friend..." She said with a smile.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

keke p

"That you do"she said with a smile.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Gwen

Gwen smiled. "You'll have to tell me everything about this place. And about the people too. Expecially who I should aviod... I don't want to get into any trouble." She laughed a bit, then looked down the hall. She thought that she had heard footsteps.
Me and My Friends?

harrypotterfan:)

Alex disappeared around the corner as soon as the new girl turned her head. He then sheepishly came out the shadows. "Hey Keke and new girl." He said casually.

((sorry if you had a plan...if you did tell me))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

(Nope... No plan.)

Gwen turned to look at him and smiled. "Hey." She looked back to Keke and whispered. "Who's he?"

She couldn't help but wonder what he was doing, watching them. Or why he had dissapeared when she saw him.
Me and My Friends?

"I heard that," He said loudly smirking. "The name is Alex Potter, Keke's best friend." He said teasing Keke.

((okay then thanks for letting me join=]))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen blushed a little, then giggled nervously. "I'm Gwen, Keke's new friend. Nice to meet you though..." She looked down at her feet, wishing he hadn't heard he say that to Keke.

(No problem :])
Me and My Friends?

"Pleasure."

((wait where are we again.........))

Gwen

(In the hallway I think...?)

Gwen smirked. "So I have to ask, why did you hide when I looked over at you?" She was dieing to know.
Me and My Friends?

"Oh...I was stalking you guys." He said half-joking.

Gwen

"No really..." Gwen said, hoping to get it out of him. "I wanna know!!" She giggled, her curiousity getting the best of her.
Me and My Friends?

Alex shook his head. "No I just saw two beautiful ladies talking....so I became shy." He said teasing Keke and Gwen to get a laugh out of them.

((lol...haha funny isn't it....))

Gwen

"Aw... Thank you!" Gwen said smiling. "Even though I can't really blame you..." She said, teasing him back.
Me and My Friends?

"And what is that supposed to mean?" He asked jokingly.