News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Start

Started by Gwen, June 16, 2008, 03:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"...but I wasn't flirting with her....I think it was more her flirting with me."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Megan poped out of nowhere, "Who flirting with how...I guess this was the wrong time to tell you something, I will go, Have fun with your new girlfriend Alex"she said to him and started to back away and then truned around and started to walk off.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Gwen

Gwen clenched her hands shut, trying to control herself. It probably looked horrible. It wasn't the kind of first impression she wanted to make. She leaned against the wall, feeling stupid.
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

Megan.

She was so mad she forgot they were they and she punched the tree and knocked it down and she started to shake.  She started to rub her temples and she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?