News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A New Start

Started by Gwen, June 16, 2008, 03:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwen

"It means I'm hot!" Gwen said laughing. "Well not really... I'm just joking around."
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

harrypotterfan:)

"Haha....." He said sarcastically.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen raised one eyebrow. "What are you trying to say?"
Me and My Friends?

Alex shook his head. "Nothing at all...stop trying to seduce me that's all..."

((lol.....yeah I try my best=]))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Gwen laughed. "I must be pretty good at that." She smiled.
Me and My Friends?

"Actually in fact not really." He said teasing her.

Gwen

Gwen stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. "Well fine." She said, trying to keep from smiling.
Me and My Friends?

Alex smiled and chuckled.

Gwen

Gwen looked over to Keke, who seemed to be lost in her own world. "I think I'm going to go on a walk, anyone want to come with?"
Me and My Friends?

"Sure....Keke want to come along?"

Gwen

Gwen looked to Keke, waiting for a response. "I think shes out of it..."
Me and My Friends?

((should we wait or just keep walking?))

keke p

KeKe was listening to there convo and she looked over at Alex and hit him.."Alex Potter!!!!!!"she yelled at him..

"You have a GIRLFRIEND!!"she yelled again.

She looked over at Gwen."Sorry Gwen you didn't know, but Alex didn"she said clamer now.

"ALEX!...wait till I tell Megan......oh...she is going to be mad...and you know what she is like when she is mad...because of her..well you know...'thing'...and she loves you.....she LOVES YOU!!!!..and here you are flirting with a different girl....she might just go away this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she yelled at again at him.

Dylan was just walking and saw KeKe yelling at a random guy and he walked over to her."KeKe clam down....oh heyy new people I am Dylan.  KeKe's brother."he said to them.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Gwen

Gwen's mouth fell open in shock. "I... I'm uh sorry..." She said, studdering.
Me and My Friends?

keke p

She looked at Gwen."NO Gwen it is okay.  You didn't know..but Alex you are.....untrustworthy."she said to him.

He looked at KeKe.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz