News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking About Everything.

Started by Nolan, June 24, 2008, 02:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

She then started to walk away.

never mind she sent jackie.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Ginny Weasly

"Go ahead, get out of here. Keep your friend outta trouble." Ginny waved her hand at Nolen, motioning for him to go ahead. He hadn't done anything wrong, so far ash she could tell.

"Oh, Megan?" Ginny turned, looking at the girl with raised eyebrows, "If you are so eager to fight, why don't you join my classes?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Nolan

"Don't worry, I'll try." Nolan said with a smile, glad that she didn't appear to be mad at him. "Thanks for helping break this two up."

He walked over to Megan, grabbing her wrist. "Come on, I think we realy need to talk."

Megan.

She looked at Ginny and smiled.."Sure I could always have some fun"she said and then smiled then looked at Nolan.."Er, okay"she said.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny raised an eyebrow, but said nothing, just touched her forehead above her right eye, as though she had a growing headache. She waved her hand again, "Get lost before I decide everyone gets detention." She muttered.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at Nolan and then pulled on his arm, and started to run at her full spead.  She was a vampier so she was fast.  She sat him down and then looked at him.  "SO what did you want to tell me??.....Nolan are you okay?  You look like you are going to be sick.  I'm sorry."she said to him and made him sit down.

Nolan

Nolan walked away from the crowd with Megan. He looked up to her. "Its just, your dating Alex. I'm in love with Gwen." Nolan sighed. "And they keep flirting. Its a big problem."

Megan.

She looked at him,"I know but I don't know what to do and every since they meet he asks like I'm not there,  I think I need to end it"she said to him and looked down.

Nolan

"I know exactly how you feel. Gwen is my best friend. And I want to be more, but she just can't stick to one guy. I don't know what to do either." Nolan shrugged his shoulders, looking up to Megan.

Megan.

She looked at him.  "Yeah well I am just soo mad."she said to him.

Nolan

"I guess I'm more sad. She just doesn't get how much I care, you know?" Nolan said, looking down at the ground.

Megan.

She looked at him then sat down in front of him.  "Yeah I know what you mean."she said to him.  She looked down and she tried to hide the fact she was crying.

Nolan

"Hey, don't cry. Everything's gonna be okay." Nolan said, feeling bad for making her cry. "I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you about this... I can just go if you want..."

Megan.

She looked up at him and smiled at little, and grabed his hand so he whouldn't go then pulled back then got an idea."Don't go"she said to him

Nolan

Nolan looked at her smile and sat back down. "Are you sure?" He looked down at her hand in his...