News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_another mistress of burden to idolize (class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2008, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"So are you happy being human?" Billie asked her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

She smiled at little back at Billie.  "Well being a vampier isn't always fun"she said to her. "I mean living forever might seem like fun but it sucks knowing that you can't fall in love if you do you will never grow old and they will, but that didn't stop me."she said thinking of Alex.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked a few times, taken aback by the question. She was silent as she thought.

Did she like being human?

Well...

"I wish...I was Fallen...like Xaver." She smiled again, though it was to keep from crying, it seemed. She shook her head, "I'm sure he and Cody would disagree...tell you I'm fine the way I m, but what do you expect from two boys who love you?" She forced out a chuckle, "No, I wish, sometimes, I was Fallen. Besides the wings...it would be helpful...for Xav and Cody."

She sighed, "And sometimes, I am so happy I am human."

She shook her head and smirked at Megan, "Vampire don't live forever, dear. They just live so long that it seems it."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at her and smiled.  "I have been 'alive' for now going on 101 years.  My 'grandpa' 362 he was born in London the 1640's I was born in 1907. "she said to her

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Understandable. Even living so long, you are still simply a child." She shrugged, not at all surprised. After all, Xaver was 1338 years old, by regards of the time of this realm. In his own, he was over 4,000 years old.
The oldest living person she'd ever met. And he was still only 21 in body. 21 in mind set.

Ginny jumped as the bell rang loudly, just above her head. She shook her head, glaring at the bell, then looking back at the girls.

"Vampires actually have a short life span in comparison with Immortals...and there are so few of those." Ginny herself only knew about three.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at him.  "Yeah that is true but I hate it because it is like say if you are Goth, Emo, a Prep.  People don't treat you write because of that and it isn't right. "she said.  Even though it was way off subject.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny's eyes grew dark, and her smile evaporated completely. She slowly stood, her eyes locking onto Megan's, "I would prefer not to speak about discrimination in my class."

She knew.
Her eyes gave it away, even though her mind waves did not.
She knew what it was like to be persecuted, wronged, because of what you were. Not only for herself, but her son. Her baby.
The Ministry was after them for a reason.

She went to the door, turning her back on the two girls as she watched the rest of the students file in. She was lost in her own thoughts now, thoughts of her little boy.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at Ginny and nodded.  She meant that she once along time ago people were like that to her.  She told her best friend what she was and then her friend trund on her and told everyone and then after that no one would ever talk or look at her again at the school.  After that she hasn't told anybody about it scared it might happen again. 

That kept playing in her head.  Her friends face when she told her and then everybody backing away from her as she walked down the hall.  To her it was wrong and she hated it when people were wrong wo other people for what the were or what they acted like.  She new if she ever saw something like that ever happening to someone inocent she sould surely step into that fight.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex came running in the class. "Sorry am I late again?"

((argh you guys are posting too fast........lol))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Bilie looked at Megan wondering why Megan had said that. Then looked at Alex and laughed "Late like usual are ya" she said laughing
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny gave Alex a half hearted shrug as a reply, and scowled at the wall across the hallway, as more students filed in.

She suddenly had a bad taste in her mouth.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky walked into the classroom door and took a seat at a desk torwards the back of the room. She pulled her black hair into a ponytail and let her bangs hang infront of her eyes. She was wearing a white dress shirt with jeans and set her messenger bag next to her feet. She didn't say a word when she came in. She felt like being invisible. 

Ginny Weasly

As the late bell rang, Ginny closed the door. Maybe a bit harder than usual, but she hadn't meant to. She walked back to the front of the class, abandoning her frown for a small, sad smile.

"Today, we are going to talk about the difference between killing and murder." She said, her voice very low.

"Knowing this difference is what could possibly save you from almost all guilt associated with killing." She ran a hand through her red hair, pausing and looking at each student in turn. "I don't condone killing, but I understand that there is no way to avoid it."

"Murder, on the other hand, is strictly against my morals. I don't have many, but those I do possess are strong."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Leah had taken a seat near Billie and Megan, and set her bag by her feet.  She bit her lip when Ginny mentioned that days lesson.  ~Is there a difference?~ She thought.

~~~

Jessie sat next to Billie and smiled at her, and then  perked up at the lesson.  ~Ginny always has the best lessons when we're in-class~

((Lol, Ginny I love the names of our class RP's!))

Ginny Weasly

((Usually song lyrics. Haha.))

Ginny nodded towards Leah, "Yes, there is a diffrence. Why else is there two words?"

She sighed, "This is obviously going to be a discussion of ethics and morals, and thus, everyone will hold a diffrent vantage point. One thing to be sure we all agree on, ending the life of another is wrong under any circumstance. Always."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret