News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_another mistress of burden to idolize (class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2008, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

When Sky heard Ginny describe the days lesson, her pale grey eyes widened. She felt tense all of a sudden. She shook her head to shake off the feeling. Sky knew there was a difference between the two. A very large difference. She hoped her emotions wouldn't get in the way of her lesson today.  She messed with the collar of her shirt and listened closely to what Ginny had to say.

dobby888

Leah blushed slightly and looked at her desk, which had her hands rested on top of it, folded neatly as always.  She had known Ginny could read her mind, but didn't think that she would say anything out loud about it. Leah liked talking about things that would have many opinions, so she forgot her slight embarrassment and payed attention. She saw Sky fiddling and was about to ask her about it when she remembered that Ginny could read her mind.

Sky

Sky noticed someone look at her. She looked around the classroom and then seen Leah. She waved and gave her a small smile.

harrypotterfan:)

I didn't know there was an actual difference between killing and murder. He thought to himself and paid close attention. He was intrigued by what they were going to learn today. Proffesor Weasly always had interesting classes.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"To begin, 'killing' is ending a living beings life. Usually, one kills in defense, and there is most of the time, no way around it. It is such the case in war. 'Murdering' is killing someone in cold blood, for your own purposes, or just because you felt like it."

Ginny frowned, looking at each student. Her eyes were dark, stormy, and unreadable.
"I have committed over two billion counts of murder."

The words seemed to echo in the silence of the room. In reality, almost no one had ever killed and murdered as many people as Ginny had. Even soldiers couldn't admit to that high of a body count.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie had been thinking about the one person she killed by she had good readon for it, but she still didnt like the fact she did it. Billie looked at Ginny hearing her last words. *two billion* she thought to herself sadly... *I hope she had good reasons* BIllie thought again.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head slowly, "No. I didn't have good reasons. I told you, I murdered them."

She ran her hands through he hair, "And two billion is the latest estimation."
Which meant there was more.
More lives she had ended.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Leah waved back at Sky and smiled.  She looked back to the front of the room at Ginny.   When the words hit her, Leah's jaw dropped... all the way.  She realized it after a minute or two, and hastily closed her mouth and thought ~Is Ginny a fish? Because she has a lot of cold blood in her...~

Ginny Weasly

"I killed them because I felt like it. I've killed men, women, old people, even children."

She held up her hands, palms facing them, "Every day, I awake and see the blood upon my hands. It never goes away. I've tried washing it away...it just smears."

She lowered her hands, "I can't tell you to never kill. But I can tell you to never murder."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Ginny  even after learning that she still had a lot of respect for Ginny.

Ginny Weasly

"Well, I could go on and on, and preach and lecture. But really, you won't listen unless it's something you want to know."

She paused, "So what would you guys like to know? I'll answer any questions."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie raised her hand and waited quietly to be called on.

Ginny Weasly

"Go ahead, Billie. What's your question?"

Ginny had yet to smile since the bell had rung.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

"Do you regret any of your murders? How many people have you killed?" Billie asked looking at her wondering.

Ginny Weasly

"I have killed...mind you, this is as close to a guess as I can make, about 2,856,403,065 people." Ginny shrugged, "I may be off by a few numbers."

She paused though, " Do I regret it? Absolutely. As I said, I still see their blood." She bit her lip, roughly, "I still hear their cries at night...I still hear them begging."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret