News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

night time walk

Started by Virgil Hendrix, July 14, 2008, 04:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

"Well, what are we going to do know?" said Virgil simply.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky shrugged. "I dunno."

I loves YOUz

Billie looked around. "I dont care" she said
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

"How about we.... er.. no.. I got nothing." said Virgil.

Sky

Sky sighed. "I think we should go swimming. There's a spring near the end of the forest." She said suggestively.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked over to Sky and said "Doesn't matter to me.  What do you think Billie?" as he turned and looked at Billie.

Sky

Sky was already ahead. She wanted to see the springs. She had never been there before.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil followed quickly behind her, looking around, for this creek they were going to.

XX_Brendekins_XX

Brenden heard the cracking of the leaves under a runner's feet. He was outside to look at the stars, thinking no one was out at this hour. He tried looking back in his position, but only saw the tops of trees, so he hopped up and followed his ears to the source.
We take sour sips from life's lush lips... And we shake, shake shake, the hips in relationships.

Stop by this disaster town, you'll put your eyes to the sun and say, " I know your only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding."

Sky

Sky ran torward the spring and collided with a stranger. She fell down on her back, rubbing her head. "Ow..s-sorry."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil following behind her saw the stranger, and helped Sky up.  "Are you ok?" he said to Sky, as he looked at the stranger.  "Who are you?" he said.

XX_Brendekins_XX

"Argh..." Brenden fell to the ground. "What the f-.." He saw it was a female, and remembered his manners. "Do you need help...?" he asked slightly rubbing his elbow. He offered his hand to help her. " I am... Brenden Zerex... And you?"
We take sour sips from life's lush lips... And we shake, shake shake, the hips in relationships.

Stop by this disaster town, you'll put your eyes to the sun and say, " I know your only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding."

Sky

Sky smiled. "Thanks Vergil." She looked at Brenden. "I'm Sky Mason." She said, taking his hand.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked to Brenden and said "And im Virgil Hendrix.  Nice to meet you."

XX_Brendekins_XX

"Ah, Vergil, and Sky. Nice to meet you both. I apologize for our collision there, Sky." Examining the two, he asked, "Were you two heading to the Stream ahead?"