News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

night time walk

Started by Virgil Hendrix, July 14, 2008, 04:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was walking in the forest wearing a long black cloak, and some jeans under the light of the moon, as he stopped, and sat on a rock, looking up into the sky, as he layed back onto the rock, and sighed.  He got back up, and started walking some more, as he heard someone coming.  He turned around and said "Who's there?"

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

I loves YOUz

Billie walked out from behind a tree. She was covered in blood. She hadn't had time to change yet. "Its just Billie" she said looking at him. "Sorry if I scared you" she said. "I didn't mean to sneak up."
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil was slightly supprised to see Billie covered in blood, but then again, not the strangest sight he ever saw..  "I wasn't really afraid, I just don't like people coming out of nowhere.. Well, at night atleast.  Erm.. midnight snack?" he said, walking over to her.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled and looked at her clothes"Oh um yeah" she said "I'll be right back" she said. Billie ran behind a tree and picked up a pair of jeans and a shirt and changed quickly then walked back out. "Much better" she said laughing

Virgil Hendrix

"Nice.  What were you doing all the way out here anyway?" said Virgil, as he leaned back on a nearby tree, looking at Billie.

Sky

Sky walked quietly along the dirt path of the forest. She wore a black and red t-shirt and light blue jeans with her black converse. She could hear voices. "Hello?" She listened intently. "I know those voices." She whispered. "Hey Vergil! Billie!" Sky called, jogging torwards them.

I loves YOUz

"Well I was haveing a small snack so I don't kill anyone" Billie said laughing even though it was true. "What aout you why are you out here?" Billie turned to see Sky coming towards them. "Hey Sky" Billie said smiling.

Sky

Sky waved. "Hey." She said with a smile, walking up to them.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil whipped around, at the sound that he knew to be Sky.  "Hey Sky, what are you doing out so late?" said Virgil.

Sky

"Can't sleep." She simply said. She rubbed her arms, cold from the late night breeze. "I figured somebody would be here. So I decided to walk here rather than the lake."

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled. "Well you were right." she said.

Sky

"Hehe. I guess I am." She responded with a grin.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil leaned back on the tree, as he said "Im more of a night person.  I like to stroll under the moonlight..  Helps me focus myself."

I loves YOUz

"I like the day time" Billie said. "Much more brighter."

Sky

"I like the night. Maybe around 3AM." Sky said, looking at the stars. "When everything is quiet."