News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

night time walk

Started by Virgil Hendrix, July 14, 2008, 04:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky nodded. "It's okay. I was being careless. I should apologize for being un-alert. And yes, The three of us are going." She said, pointing to Billie. "Would you care to come along?"

XX_Brendekins_XX

"Of course! I'd love to go for a swim."He gave a small grin, then took off running to the spring.
We take sour sips from life's lush lips... And we shake, shake shake, the hips in relationships.

Stop by this disaster town, you'll put your eyes to the sun and say, " I know your only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding."

Sky

Sky looked at Vergil, shrugged, and ran in the same direction. She stopped at the spring and grinned. The spring with steaming and surrouned by smooth rocks.

XX_Brendekins_XX

Brenden saw Sky staring at the stream, he decided not to break her focus, so stayed out of the water.
We take sour sips from life's lush lips... And we shake, shake shake, the hips in relationships.

Stop by this disaster town, you'll put your eyes to the sun and say, " I know your only blinding to keep back what the clouds are hiding."

I loves YOUz

Billie had been in her own little world. Which contained duct tape and fish... Billie looked at them and ran towards the spring.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky took off her t-shirt and revealed a black tank top. She used her wand and accio(ed) a towel and shorts and went to change FAR AWAY. She came back and dove into the spring with a big splash.

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil decided not to lag behind, so he ran right after them.  He ran to the spring, and took off his bag, and shoes, and shirt, and pants, to reveal shorts as he did a flip into the water.

Join Amber Ridge.  A College Roleplay.
5 - 20 - 50 - 100 - 125 - 200 - 300 -

Sky

Sky dove underwater and came back up. After taking a deep breath, she pushed her hair back out of her eyes. "This is nice. I hope we don't get caught."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil looked over at Sky and said "I don't think any teachers come out here this late.  i wouldn't worry about it." as he dove under the water.  He soon resurfaced, and layed on his back.

Sky

Sky went to lean against a large rock. "You never know." She said to him. She closed her eyes.

XX_Brendekins_XX

Brenden removed his Coat and shirt, and walked down the shallow side in. "I wouldn't worry."

Virgil Hendrix

Virgil climbed out of the water, then transformed into his animagus state, and flew into the air.  He changed back in mid air and screamed "CANNONBALL!" as he came falling back down to earth.

Sky

Sky laughed and put her arms up to block the water from hitting her face. Once the waves calmed, she looked at Brenden. "So Brenden..what house and year are you?"

I loves YOUz

Billie had been walking slowly and she watched them all get in the water. Billie looked down and ran behind a tree and dug through her clothes then went to the next tree and found what she was looking for. Billie went farther in the forest and changed into a tank top and shorts then walked back over to the spring and sat at the shore and watched them.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

"Come on Billie!" Sky said. "Get in!"