News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

practice makes perfect

Started by Astraea, August 11, 2008, 12:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed. "And I`m and undercover snow leopard." She said laughing hard.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

"I live in a tree house a little ways from where the dragons live" Astraea said smiling. She stared at Staceys eyes changing colors until she heard Ginny speak then she looked over at her.

"I'll make sure I'm in at least one of them, They are most likely a lot funnier then the ones at my old school" she said smiling.

Astraea just smiled at him. "Well I guess I did" she said.
I'm me and thats all I can be

fudge0604

" It's really fun there. I go there too." Albus said to Astraea.
The soft sounds of the forest. Birds singing, squirrels jumping from tree to tree, the perfect harmony.

Post Potter depression.

potter_fan122

Stacey was a litle confused, but she turned her eyes brown and sat on the ground.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Astraea

"You go here?" she asked. "What year are you in Albus?" she asked him. "I'm in my fourth year here" she said smiling. Astraea looked over at Stacey. "So what does bown mean?" she asked looking at her eyes.

fudge0604

" Second year. " Albus said, then glanced up at the sky, thinking about nothing.

He was bored. Extremely bored. And he wanted something to happen.
Nothing had happened in a long long time.

Post Potter depression.

Astraea

"You know a lot for a second year" Astraea said. She looked around and glanced at the trees then back at them. "So what do you guys do for fun here?" she asked as she sat down on a rock that was near her.

fudge0604

" Duels, hanging out... Well... Things I guess!" Albus smiled. Then, he looked down at the ground, blushing, his cheeks turning even more blue, and sat down by a tree, his back being supported by the gigantic
log behind him. His thoughts went to Jessie as he blocked his mind, knowing that while Astraea and Stacey couldn't find out what he was thinking about, Ginny would actually have known for a long time, all of the times his mind wandered to her.

~It must be kinda hard for Ginny to hear most of people's thoughts... Knowing some people deepest most darkest secrets without them realizing she knows it.~ Albus thought to himself, being unable to use his
empathy to figure out how it would be.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

"More than you know." Ginny muttered, glancing at Albus and rolling her eyes. It was hard knowing people's thoughts, sometimes before the person even thought them. She'd spent years on building her mental blocks up so that other peoples thoughts, dreams, ideas, and futures wouldn't invade her own. Though, she often caught a stray thought in passing, and almost always could hear the topmost thoughts in a person's mind.
Even when they tried to block her out.

She and her brother Ron had been among the most powerful psychics while in school. Each had taught other's how to control their psychic powers, but they hadn't taught anyone how to break through a mental barrier. That had been something neither would teach.

Ginny smiled at Astraea, "Albus is one of my best students."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

fudge0604

Albus's head was turned so fast, and his eyes opened so quickly it hurt a little.
" Am I? " He was surprised, thinking he was long down on the list.

Post Potter depression.

Astraea

"Duels?" Astraea asked. "You mean like fights?" Astraea asked making sure. Duels that didn't sound to intresting. "That seems violent" Astraea said. "Do you just like fist fight or can you use magic also?" Astraea had heard about duels but never really paid attention when people talked about it. She normally would just walk away. Also duels weren't aloud at her old school.

"One of your best students" Astraea said smiling. "Must be pretty smart then" she added. "The rumors that I've heard is that Hogwarts has some pretty bright students" She said.

fudge0604

" I'm not specially bright or something! I just.... I dunno...
Well... We have fights here yes. But only fighting for fun... Well sometimes enemy's fight.
But that's not often. It's not really violent. Some blood but it's fun actually!" Albus said, then continued,

" You like to fight? You got some sorta special powers, or special ranks in some martial arts or something?"
In the last time, Albus had started martial arts, finding fun in it. Inspiered, he had learned some new tricks, combining his ice powers together with his Kung Fu, Tae Kwondo, and the other things he's learned.

Martial arts was some of the most fun things he'd ever done.

Post Potter depression.

Astraea

"I don't really like fighting" She said and thought about her powers."I haven't any special powers with fighting" Astraea said in a strange voice. "But I can dodge spell pretty easily, but thats only from being around some dragons" She said. "When they sneeze fire everywhere and you have to dodge it or your get burned pretty badly" She said.

"I'm not to good with a wand, In fact I'm not good at all with one" Astraea said slightly to herself. "I'm pretty good without a wand" she added. "But most fairys don't use wands anyways" She said smiling.

fudge0604

" What powers do you have then? What's a fairy's powers? I don't know a thing about them."
Albus was curious, fairy's had amused him a bit since he had been a little boy.

Post Potter depression.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head, "Albus is very enthusiastic, as you can see." She sighed, "He hasn't been exposed to much in his life."

She shrugged, "Fairy's powers usually consist of mostly elementals, Albus."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret