News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Colors

Started by potter_fan122, November 17, 2008, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey kept staring at Nate`s eyes. "Trust me, you don`t." She whispered. And she meant it. She was still absorbed with the feeling of Nate`s hand in hers. Her eyes suddenly became a lot clearer, full of obvious love.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

His heart ached. His face flushed but he kept his lips sealed. He replyed a minute later still not looking directly at her,"I guess your right." He shuffled his feet a little.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey realized what he must have thought she said. "Oh, no. I didn`t mean anything in that way. But my thoughts would probaby give you a headache." She added the next part softly. "You can listen if you want." She opened her mind to him: she thought of when she and Nate first kissed. They were by the lake and it was just about the second time they had met. She thought of when she went to Nate for advice about Niles. She thought about the silver ring she had offered him and her turned down. The thougth continued along those lines.

nate

Nate listened his eyes blank for a minute  and then he smiled,"Those were some good times." He felt a little relieved wash over him but then sadness appeared again.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded, then let her real minds take over. There were no memories this time, just thoughts. Why did he take my hand? Does he still know? His skin was so soft. I wonder hw much he likes Jackie. I wish he would... She cut off her thoughts, realizing what she was thinking. She turned her head away, embarrassed.

nate

Nate looked up with interested eyes,"What?" He wanted to know why she turned her head away.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "I can`t, I`m sorry." She whispered. "You don`t want me to finish that thought, it would make things so complicated."

nate

Nate sighed quietly,"Okay-i guess i dont need to know anyways."

potter_fan122

Stacey gently put her hand on Nate`s and turned to face him. "It`s not that you don`t need to know. Trust me. You do not want to know. IT would most likely ruin our lives. And it`s such a simple thing, too."

nate

I want her. i want her. he thought to himself about Jackie. But i also want Stacey. D*mn im becoming too confused that i dont even understand myself. Maybe i should go to a psychologist. Uhh no, never mind they wouldnt understand and plus they suck at giving advice. All they do is use big words to make them sound smart when really they are just trying to confuse you,he rambled on in his head. He shook his head out of it,Oh forget it. He looked deep into her eyes, he just slightly see his own reflection and he could feel the pain in him,"Who am i?"

potter_fan122

Stacey looked deeply into Nate`s eyes. "You are Nate. A vampire. A misfit. Someone who has been heartbroken one time too many."

nate

Nates voice broke out, cracky and unusually different,"I would of been heartbroken anyways. I live forever until someone kills me. I dont age, but you..you wont live till your lifeline is over..." he repeated in a whisper as if reasurring himself,"It wouldnt of worked out..."

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the ground. "I know. And I hate it, but it just wouldn`t."

nate

Nate turned his awkward body to face her more directly,"Yeah it's alright. I..uh," he paused and then said aloud his thoughts,"Wow this is awkward."

potter_fan122

A faint smile flickered over Stacey`s face for a second. "Nate, Aiden asked me to marry him." She said softly.