News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Colors

Started by potter_fan122, November 17, 2008, 04:12:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate jerked his head. It was like getting smacked in the face but even worse. He gulped down the lump in his throat that was forming. It took him a second to actually get his mind to process. He tried his best to put on a friendly smile but he knew she could see right through it,"Great," he said disheveled. He took a step backwards, and tried his best not to look into her eyes or anything close like that.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

potter_fan122

Stacey looked up at Nate. "Nate, I know how that must sound, but I really love him. I know that I will always love you and I hope you know that, too. But I can`t live my life wishing for something that can`t happen. You`re invited, but you don`t have to come if you don`t want to. You have a year and three months to make up your mind, I won`t hate you if you don`t come, I`ll understand." She pulled out an ivory envelope and held it out.

"I`m so sorry."
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

nate

Nate's eyes turned a sudden deep purple black as he looked at the envelope that she offered to him. But he didnt grab it, every nerve in his body seemed to not be connected to his brain. He said nothing for what seemed forever. He shuffled his feet and anger suddenly rose out of his expressionless face. His voice was shockingly stern and sinister,"I dont want to go."

potter_fan122

The ivory envelope disappeared. "I understand," Stacey whispered, "I wish you the best." She added nefore turning around and starting to walk towards the school.

nate

Nate narrowed his eyes,"Just give me the envelope," he said blankly,"just in case if i do go." He raised his hand out, gesturing. He had felt a tad sympathetic for the way he reacted towards her.

potter_fan122

Stacey shook her head. "It`s okay, Nate. I won`t force it on you." She turned and held the envelope out again. "I`ll really understand if you don`t come, you don`t have to." She eyes were dark blue as she looked at him.

nate

Nate grabbed the envelope, flipping it slowly around. He raised his dark eyes towards hers,"It's alright I'll be there. I may not want to but I'm not promising me wearing a tux. I dont like 'em," he teased lightly in a soft depressed voice.

potter_fan122

Stacey gave a small smile. "That`s okay, as long as you`re there, I`ll be happy."

nate

"Jackie will be coming right," he asked much softer. He ruffled his hair, hoping that she would.

potter_fan122

Stacey nodded. "Yes, I want her to be a bridesmaid, so she`ll definatly be there."

nate

"Good, I'll be there little bride," he teased with the same sad slight smile.

potter_fan122

Stacey looked at the ground, her small smile disappeared. "I`m really glad you decided to come." She said softly.

nate

"I wouldnt miss it for the world. Your my friend, i cant say no. No matter how hard i try," he said softly. The sadness disappearing.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. "Thank you." She whispered.

nate

He smiled lightly,"Will there be chocalote cake," he asked childishly.