News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

..If Only<>If Only..

Started by Sky, January 26, 2009, 10:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

The wind blew harshly as Sky walked through the small walk way of Hogsmead, searching for a place to get warm. It happened to be snowing. It was called for a blizzard and students were advised to stay indoors, but Sky wanted out of the school.

She shivered as she walked up to a small cafe and opened the door. She took a seat near the fireplace and took off her warm black fleece jacket. She wore a red sweater with thick black stripes and light blue jeans with her black boots. She placed her bag on the floor and pulled out a book. It was her Transfiguration book and she needed to study for her upcoming test. She opened it toward the middle and began to read about how to transform a dresser into a car.

Interesting..

Ginny Weasly

The door opened again, blowing in two people in warm fluffy coats. The smaller of the two struggled as he took his coat off and his mother shook her head, kneeling in order to unhook the buttons. The little boy smiled at her, "Can I get a cookie with my hot cocoa?"

Ginny nodded as she stood back up, "Sure. Go pick out a table while I go order."
She too took off her coat, revealing a startling thing that was hard to see if you only saw the top half of her body. She was close to eight months pregnant, yet the only part of her body that had grown was her stomach. She handed h er coat to Cody and went to the counter to order.

Cody walked among the tables, trying to find one that he wanted to sit at when he spotted Sky. A grin broke out on his adorable face and he walked over, stopping on a few feet away.
"Signora Sky!"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky was reading about the appropriate movements of her wands when she heard a familiar voice.
She looked up to see the adorable five year old (Sorry if I'm incorrect on his age. ><) and smiled.
"Cody!" She exclaimed. She closed her book.

"What are you doing here? Is your Mother here with you?" She asked curiously.

Josh Weasley1

Josh entered the cafe. He saw his sister Ginny. She was pregnant."Oh God." He said to himself as he saw his siter. He tried not to make eye contact with her as it had been a while and he could feel a pain in his stomach that was indescirbable. It hurt but he knew he deserved it.
Dancing days are here again

Ginny Weasly

Cody climbed up on a seat and nodded at Sky, "Yup. She's ordering."
He nodded his obsidian head in the direction of the line at the counter and grinned at Sky.

"What chya' reading Miss Sky?"
The blue eyed five year old had a special fondness for Sky. She was one of the few students who actually liked him and he actually liked her. He thought she was very nice and kind and a great artist.

Ginny glanced around just as Josh walked in and her face lit up with surprise. She hadn't seen her little brother in a long time, and sometimes it felt like she didn't have one. Actually, she hadn't seen any of her brothers recently. SHe waved at him, smiling lightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Josh Weasley1

Josh was a bit surprised at this. The last time he had left without telling anyone Ginny punched him in the stomach. He was relieved at the same time and the feeling in his stomach stopped. He walked over to her."Hey, Gin." He smiled. It felt good that he was talking to his sister for the first time in three years."Your pregnant." He said looking at her stomach. It made him feel a little uneasy that he had missed something like this while he had been gone.

Sky

Sky looked over to see Ginny. Wow. She thought. Even though she wasn't that big, she looked like she could pop any minute. She smiled. Cody would have a brother or sister and being an older brother would be something special. She turned back to look at Cody.

He was her little buddy. Even though he was a little boy, he was an intelligent one. He could hold an adult conversation and could probably do better at math than she could. She liked the smile he always gave me he showed up.

"So what are you going to get from here?" She asked him.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny blinked at Josh, somehow keeping her face straight. "Really? Oh jeeze, I didn't notice!"
She burst out laughing, shaking her red hair before pulling her brother into a hug. She smiled, tapping his cheek, chuckling lowly. "I know. And my son is over there." She nodded her head to where Cody sat speaking to Sky.
"You'll be an uncle twice over when the baby is born. Well, thrice, because of Ron's little boy."

Cody grinned, "Mom's getting hot cocoa and cookies for us. We were shopping for dinner tonight. Me and  her are gonna make something special for my dad."
Ever since his parents had gotten married, their family had basically been happy. That happiness had tripled when his mom had gotten pregnant. He'd always wanted a sibling, someone that would understand what it was like to be like him. Someone who knew what it was like to be the child of Ginny Weasly and Xaver Xian.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Sounds tasty." She said. She considered getting a cup of cocoa herself but was still undecided. She took a few coins out of her pocket and laid them on the table in case she did decide.

Josh Weasley1

"Son? Uncle?" This was all so sudden."When did all of this happen?" Josh looked over at Cody in amazement. It felt good that he would play another family role though."Ron too?" He said looking a bit confused."Who's next Percy?" He said with half a smile. It felt good to see his sister again. He had missed her a lot. Things seemed to have changed rapidly since he had left.

Ginny Weasly

"Remember when Ron went to America for a few years? Well, he got some girl pregnant and one thing to another and it was a nice big mess. But Ron got Aiden no problem." The counter person pushed Ginny's order to her and she picked up the cups and the plate of cookies.
"Cody's five. He was two last time you came home, but I couldn't tell anyone but Mum and Dad. My son was a secret, because his dad's family."
Her eyes darkened slightly at mention of Xaver's family, but that was it. She nodded towards the table, "You going to come sit with us?"

"Yup. Look, here comes Mom. She got a whole plate of cookies, are you going to share with us?"
Cody smiled at Sky. He was completely like his parents in the fact that he was generous and willing to share with anyone.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky smiled. He was a generous little boy. "That's alright Cody. You should go enjoy the time with your mother. I think she's run into someone familiar." She said as she looked at the two adults conversing.

potter_fan122

"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Sky

potter_fan122

Stacey quickly stepped into the small cafe and shook her snow out of her hair, not wanting to wait until it melted. Besides, if it melted, her hair would be wet. Winter was Stacey`s least favorate season, she hated it. Snow was just frozen water, then it melted to cold water, and it left things wet and soggy.

She hugged her coat around her body, too cold to take it off just yet. She dug in her pocket for a few coins and walked up to the counter, ordering a large hot cocoa. Once she had her hands around the hot liquid, she turned to find a table. She saw Sky and Cody at one table, then Ginny and someone she didn`t know not too far from where she was standing.

She smiled at Ginny and the unidentified person, then made her way towards Cody and Sky.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."