News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Bad Dreams

Started by Miss Xantier, March 4, 2009, 10:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Xantier

Isabelle woke in the middle of the night screaming, and looked around and saw that she was in her dorm. She quietly went down to the common room and then she went to a mirror and noticed she was covered in cold sweat. "Those dreams are getting worse ever since we broke up." she said to the mirror and the mirror says "Maybe its just your hormones?" Then the portrait creaked open to reveal...

(open to all)

Aiden

Aiden slowly walked back into the common room.  He had been out walking around, and he tried to arrive back quietly.  He hadn't noticed Isabelle there when he sat on the couch.  Aiden leaned back, rested his feet up, and looked into the fire.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

Miss Xantier

"Hello Aiden, off wandering at night?" says Isabelle looking at Aiden and used her powers to make herself look not like she just awoke from a bad dream as she had before.

Sky

Sky had been wide awake when Isabelle screamed. She hadn't been sleeping very well. She waited to see how she was but then heard her go down the stairs.

Maybe I should check to make sure she is alright.. Sky thought as she got out of her bed. She was dressed in a pair of short black shorts and a red tank top with a small black Olympus 2000 logo on the back. She quietly crept down the steps, bringing her fleece blanket along wrapped around her.
"Isabelle...is everything alright?" Sky whispered as she looked around the dark room. There she had seen Aiden and Isabelle talking. She waved to him and sat down on the window ledge.

Aiden

Aiden smiled, and waved at Sky then looked at Isabelle.  "Yeah.  I couldn't sleep.  What about y'all?"  He asked.

Miss Xantier

"A very bad dream happened to me thats all. I had these dreams before but now since Bucky and I broke up it been getting worse." says Isabelle with fear obvious in her voice.

Aiden

Aiden frowned, and stood up.  He leaned against the edge of the wall between Isabelle, and Sky.  "I'm sorry.  Anyway I can help?"

Sky

Sky was surprised that such a relationship could be so traumatic for Isabelle, but dared not question her problem. She walked back upstairs and returned a short moment later with her potion set and book. She took a seat on the floor by the fireplace and began to mix some assorted ingredients held away in tiny vials into a small cauldron. The liquid in the cauldron began to bubble up, appearing purple. She checked her book to make sure the potion was accurate and then poured it into a mug.

"This is a potion for a peaceful sleep. I've used it a couple times and it does wonders." Before, Sky had to take it. She would be too exhausted to go to classes because she couldn't sleep at night. But she couldn't take it after she had had a reaction to it awhile ago. But that was just because she was allergic to one of the ingredients wormwood. She took the mug to Isabelle.

"It might taste a little bit like Rubeus Hagrid's socks, but it'll help." Sky said with a smile.

Miss Xantier

"Okay. There's nothing that you can do Aiden." says Isabelle and she took the potion and summoned her blanket from her bed and curled up in a armchair and went to sleep for a few.

Aiden

Aiden watched as Isabelle fell asleep rather quickly.  He sat down on the couch's arm, so he couldn't wake her.  He smiled with amusment.

Sky

"So when's the wedding again?" Sky asked Aiden in an effort to start a conversation. She put her potion kit away and sent it upstairs with her wand. She then went back to the spot infront of the fire.

Aiden

Aiden looked up at Sky as she spoke.  "In three months actually."  He answered.  He watched as Sky sat down.  "What about you, anyone special you're seeing?"

Sky

"Oooh. Are you nervous?" Sky asked. When he spoke, she looked down at the ground.
"No. Someday though." She said with a small smile. "Hopefully soon."

Miss Xantier

After Isabelle had closed her eyes, she started seeing colors and then she tried to wake up. *Uh oh, something bad is gonna  happen.* Just when she thought that, the colors faded revealing a scene of her in the chair sleeping, Sky and Aiden were talking and a black shadow came through the window ending the scene, then Isabelle realized that a dementor was gonna come through the window and drain all happiness till all of it is gone and a bad person come and hurt us or try to kill her! She started to blink fast trying to wake up, and then she pinched herself, awaking herself up and yells "IS IT HERE YET!", without waiting for an answer, she says "Don't put me back to sleep Sky, I had a vision and a dementor is gonna come in here and get rid of happiness and then a death eater will come and kill me!"

Sky

Sky swiftly took her wand out of her pocket. She didn't know if it was a dream, but it was best to be prepared.

"Relax Isabelle. Aiden and I are both 7th years. Protronus' are easy to use at our age."