News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The <Day> is [Here]

Started by potter_fan122, May 1, 2009, 08:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed and pulled Leah`s hand, making her turn back towards her. She barely noticed the colder temperature of her friend`s hand. She was used to the temperature difference between vampires and humans.

"Now don`t be silly, Leah. You`re fourty-fourth." She said matter-of-factly.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah turned reluctantly back toward Stacey.  She felt Stacey's warm hand grab hers, but she didn't flinch as she used to.  She hardly even noticed the difference.  It was just how life was.

"That's worse!" She said with a laugh.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and pulled Leah into another hug. "Aw, come on. You know I don`t have a list." She assured. She did not, in fact, have an actual list where she numbered her friends and family. Of course, everyone has those mental tracks that know who`s above who, but it isn`t really important.

Although, Stacey knew Leah would probably be above her own mother if she did make such a list.

dobby888

"Ouch." Leah said, responding to Stacey's thoughts.  Leah had such an ease with reading minds that she had a hard time telling what was said out loud and what wasn't. 

When she finally did realize that she had responded to Stacey's thoughts she said, "Oops... my bad. But still, ouch!"

potter_fan122

Stacey felt Leah`s presence in her mind, and she could have pushed her out. But she didn`t. She didn`t want to sugar coat anything, especially if it was true.

"Yea." She said, gently squeezing Aiden`s hand. "Anyway Leah, I`m really glad you were a bridesmaid." She said, her voice caring and thankful.

dobby888

Leah smiled and said, "Stacey, it was no problem! The ceremony was so great! You two looked beautiful up there together!" 

Leah beamed at them, hoping that they understood just how true her words were.  She wouldn't lie to them.  She didn't think she could if she wanted to.