News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The <Day> is [Here]

Started by potter_fan122, May 1, 2009, 08:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Let Leah or Sky post first, then when the other people can join. And, of course, Aiden HAS to join. Everyone`s invited, but act maturely or don`t post. Please. REmember, this is a Muggle occasion, not anywhere near wizard society.))

The soft murmurs and occasional exclamations of happiness were muted in Stacey`s mind. She heard eveyrthing, but took little notice of it. She was too busy staring at herself in a large, ornately framed mirror. Looking at herself in a mirror was not something she did often, in fact, it was something she hardly did. A small smile marked her face and she appeared to be perfectly happy. And she was.

In less than an hour she would be married to the one she loved most; Aiden. Her eyes were the most brillaint blue most people have ever seen them. Her ivory dress was spread around her perch on the backless stool. It wasn`t the most comfortable place to be, but it was the only place she could be without messing up her dress.

Her dress was a soft ivory and had an off-shoulder design. It draped beautifully onto the floor when she walked and had a distincive Vicortian look. She had roped of shinning perals hanging from her neck and they accented her ears, also. Her hair was in a French bun with gold accents in it, bringing out the natural blonde highlights in her hair. She rubbed her left ring finger absent mindedly. Someone that was with Aiden rigt now had her ring, just as she had his. It was firmly placed on her first finger-- the only finger it fit.

"Stacey?" A male voice called.

"Hmm?" Stacey asked, turning her head slightly to meet her father`s gaze in the mirror.

"Are you ready?" He asked, carefully putting a hand on his daughter`s shoulder.

"Yes." Stacey replied confidently. "Aw, dad, don`t cry" She sighned, turning around to hug her father.

"Don`t, sweetheart. You`ll mess up your makeup or something." He whispered, pulling away and whiping his tears. Stacey just smiled. "I love you, daddy." She mumbled.

"Love you too. But you`re just not going to be my little girl anymore." James sniffed. Stacey took her father`s hand and looked around the room to see her bridesmaids and female family members in the room.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

dobby888

Leah stood near Stacey, wearing her beautiful bridesmaids dress. She was surrounded by the other bridesmaids and Stacey's family.  She knew a few people, but there were definitely several new faces in the crowd.  She recognized a few people from names that Stacey had mentioned while talking to them, but the rest was all just a blur.  Leah was sure that she would meet everyone at the reception later, so she didn't really try to meet people now.

She loved weddings, because you could see how beautiful everyone was.  Everyone, no matter who they were, dressed up for a wedding.  This was no exception.  Not a single person was left out of the perfectly planned color scheme.  Each dress, tux, and pair of shoes matched the others flawlessly.

Leah took off one of her shoes and rubbed her foot carefully down the other leg.  She had carefully strapped her wand to her leg, just in case.  It was under her dress of course, so there would be no way for anyone to see it.

((What does the dress look like, and who's the maid of honor?))

potter_fan122

((Uhm, maid of honor... I think Katie-- who is Stacey`s Muggle friend-- is the maid of honor. The bridesmaid`s dresses are red, halter, end just below the knees. The bridesmaids have diamond neclaces, courtesy of Stacey`s family. White heels.))

Stacey smiled of at Leah from her place on the stool. The tiara in her hair glittered as she moved her head. You can take the shoes off if you want. Stacey thought to Leah. Just dont forget them here. She winked quickly before her attention was taken buy some cousin.

uglycupcakes

Izzy walked into the wedding. She had on a high waisted skirt that was white and had flower print on it. It came down to her knee's showing her nicely tanned and sculpted calfs. She had a black tank top tucked into and and a thick black belt around.

She didn't know Stacy very well at all, and had only heard of Aiden but Leah was going to be a brides mate and she hadn't been to a wedding for awhile, so thought it might be fun. Izzy Glanced around and didn't know anybody well enough to sit by them, so she went and sat down in about the middle waiting for the wedding to start.

(Where is the wedding? Is it in a church or like on the beach or what?

potter_fan122

((Lol, oops. It`s in a church.))

dobby888

Leah smiled at Stacey.  ~Way ahead of you there sister!~  She thought to Stacey, moving so that you could see her shoes clearer, her feet next to them.  She laughed to herself, and then turned to look around her.  She decided to speak to Katie, Stacey's maid of honor.

Sky

Sky stood quietly by Leah, her long black hair curled and her bangs straight, but to the side. This was one of the few times that Sky had actually put on some kind of make-up and actually thought it looked nice on her. She loved the colors that Stacey had chosen for the dress. Sky sure did look good in red! She had her wand tucked away somewhere in her dress, luckily, not visible on the outside. (That would look quite weird, no?) She walked up to Stacey once she was done conversing with her cousin, and then hugged her.

"Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful Stacey!" Sky exclaimed. "Aiden is going to be so happy when he sees you." She grinned and then whispered. "Er...what exactly does a bridesmaid do?" She asked quickly. She felt a little stupid asking such a question on the day of the wedding, but she hadn't really had an opportunity and had never been to a wedding.

potter_fan122

Stacey laughed happily. "Oh, Sky. Don`t worry. All you have to do is walk downt he isle and try not to go too fast or too slow. Then stand next to Leah, she won`t let you mess anything up." She shot a glance towards her friend who had held her captive the night before so she could see Aiden. "And thank you. You look really nice, too." She beamed.

James cleared his throat, then squeezed Stacey`s hand and walked away to meet more coisins trying to pry their way into Stacey`s hiding place.

Sky

"So are you nervous at all?" Sky asked. Sky imagined a wedding to be the most frightening yet glorious day of a brides' life. But she didn't know.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled, but her eyes betrayed her and she knew it. She took a deep breath. "Yes." She sighed. "I`ve never been more nervous in my life. I mean, we`ve been planning this for years, and now today is finally it."

As if on cue, the room grew quiet and everyone left except James, Leah, Sky, and Kaity. James came closer again. "Are you ready?" He asked softly.

Sky

Sky smiled. "We're all really happy for you Stacey." She walked over to her purse and retrieved a small black envelope and stuck it on the mirror. "You can't open that until after the wedding, alright?" She said, holding back the fit of giggles that she felt were ready to erupt.

potter_fan122

Stacey raised and eyebrow. "It`s not a fat stripper in a leopard speedo is it?" She asked softly.

James raised an eyebrow. "Do I want to know?" He asked.

"Nope." Stacey replied with a large smile. "Come on guys, line up. Leah, Sky, Katie, then me." Her eyes flushed pink and she blushed.

Sky

Sky had to. She started giggling when Stacey asked for she had gotten the answer correct. But Sky knew Stacey would still pick up the envelope and laugh. Sky quickly stopped giggling though and got in her place in line.

potter_fan122

Stacey raised an eyebrow. "Sky, you know you`re going to die soon, right?" She asked cheerfully, no threat in her voice. Everyone who would have heard her was a wizard or witch, except for Katie, but she was used to it. "Okay guys. Here we go."

((Let Aiden post now.))

dobby888

((AWWW... I was totally ready to post!!!!! :(  Aiden better hurry it up or I'm going to be mad! XD))