News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

The <Day> is [Here]

Started by potter_fan122, May 1, 2009, 08:38:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah's bright smile turned to a close-to-tears-smile as Aiden said his vows.  She couldn't help but think how perfect they were for each other.  The way Aidens voice rang through the church made tears spring immediately to her eyes.

Stacey's vows had made her happy, but this was a little to much happiness to take.  She knew that her friend would be taken care of, to say the least.  She didn't think she could find two people more perfect for each other if she searched the whole world.

Aiden

Aiden flashed a large, brilliant smile at Stacey.  Even though his bright eyes weren't tearing up, he felt the same strong emotions.  He looked into her eyes, and knew that they were destined to be together.  He was perfect for her as she was to him.  A perfect match.

Aiden watched Stacey wipe her tears away.  He smiled again as she apologized.  He too reluctantly turned toward the minister slowly.  Aiden held her hand softly as he partly listened to what the minister had to say.  He mostly paid his attention to Stacey.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled. She could barely hear the minister`s words. Well, he was still talking, so that must mean they should just be listening. Which she wasn`t. She was aware of her fast heartbeat, the pulse from Aiden`s hand, and little else. She was barely even aware of the large croud behind them. This was her day, and if anyone was going to ruin it, Stacey wouldn`t be too happy about that.

Oh, the minister had stopped talking. He motioned with his hands for Stacey and Aiden to face each other again, which they did. She felt his ring on her first finger slide slightly, but it would be back on his hand where it belonged.

"Aiden Gray, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife? For better or for worse? For fortune or in ruin? For sickness or in health?" The elderly man asked, smiligh at Aiden.

Stacey`s pulse quickened. It was so close now.

((Lol. Sorry for the movie-sounding words, but I don`t exactly have a degree for doign weddings or anything.))
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden stared in Stacey's mesmerizing eyes as he listened to what the minister said.  This time he did pay attention to what the old man had to say in case he said something at the wrong time.  However, nothing could ruin this day.

Aiden held her hand softly, and continued to smile largely.  His eyes were glowing as he took in a deep breath of air.  As it was his turn to speak, he spoke them loudly and slowly, his words booming across the entire room.

"I do."  Aiden had said finally.  The moment those words were spoken, it felt as if he was lighter.  Like it was a sort of secret password to get into paradise.  For him, this was his happy ending.

potter_fan122

Stacey`s eyes sparkled brilliantly as she stared at him. This was it, within seconds they would be married. The minister nodded and turned to Stacey.

"Stacey Black, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? For better or for worse? For fortune or in ruin? For sickness or in health?" He asked.

Stacey took a deep breath, her chest rising. She seemed to glow; the pearls gleamed brigthly, but that wasn`t it. She was happy. She had never been so happy before in her whole life. This would be the memory she visited over and over again, whenever she was sad.

"I do." She said. Her voice sounded majestic, and she was glad it wasn`t shaking.

Aiden

Aiden smiled even more brightly, if that was possible.  Not only that, the hapiness he was feeling right now was pulsing through his body.  It seemed like those years of waiting had been nothing.  Now was what he wanted the most, and it was happening.  Now.

Aiden held her hands, and slowly rubbed his thumb over Stacey's.  His eyes were shining more radiantly then they have ever been in his entire existence.  This was it. 

potter_fan122

The minister smiled. "You may now kiss the bride." He called.

Stacey beamed, but didn`t move. She couldn`t start the kiss, Aiden had to. Her fingers tingled where they met his, and her heart sped up. This was it. Now. They were married, technically.

((Sorry for the short post, not much for me to say.))

Aiden

Aiden looked at the minster for a few half seconds, and turned back to Stacey.  His eyes continued to glow as he held her hand.  His heart felt like it was about to brust through his chest because it was beating so fast now.  In fact, his entire body was warm.

Aiden smiled, and leaned forward to kiss Stacey.  Their first kiss as a married couple.  He would remember this day, this moment for his entire life.  Another happy memory with her.

((Its okay.  Mines short too.))

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled brightly as she returned the kiss softly. she faintly head people clapping, and she knew they would be standing. She pulled away quickly, but not because she wanted the kiss to end. She wiped at her eyes, trying to dry her tears that were falling down her cheeks.

They were happy tears. Everything about this day was happy. She was married to Aiden, and she quickly slid the ring onto his hand, something she must not have heard the minister instruct.

((Lol, I forgot about the rings.))

Aiden

Aiden pulled away, and slowly opened his eyes.  He saw the guests standing and clapping behind them, but he paid little notice to them.  He flashed her a brilliant grin, and followed what she did.  He took the ring, and put it on the ring finger of her left hand. 

Aiden sighed quietly.  It was a happy sound.  They were married.  No more waiting.  It was now official.  They belonged to each other forever.

((Haha its okay.  I forgot too.))

dobby888

Leah sighed in unison with the newly weds.  It seemed as though the entire crowd sighed with them.  They were officially married, and had the rings to prove it!  She smiled brilliantly at them, knowing that they were meant to be together forever.  There just wasn't any other way that she could see them.  She couldn't imagine a day where Stacey couldn't bring herself to look at Aiden.  It just wasn't plausible.  She clapped awkwardly around the flowers, the silly grin still slapped on her face.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and took his hand, gripping his fingers with hers. It was over. There was nothing left to wait for. It was done. She and Aiden were married, and even though a lot of people thought that they were too young, Stacey knew much different. She loved Aiden with her whole heart and more, and she would for a long time. Forever even.

Stacey turned to face the croud, still looking at Aiden. "Ready?" She asked softly so only he (and her vampire friends in the audience) could hear.

Aiden

Aiden squeezed her hand softly.  His entire body was warm, maybe because he was so happy right now.  Happy that he could have the love of life to be officially his.  It was real.

Aiden took his first look at all the guests.  They all seemed to be looking at both of them smiling.  The entire room was bright and lively.  It was unbelievable.
Aiden nodded quickly.  "More than ever."  He told Stacey quietly.  His eyes were glowing brightly.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled and nodded. "Okay." She took a deep breath and slowly set off down the couple stairs and onto the long lane. She nodded at people as she passed them, but mostly she was aware of Aiden. Her hand tingled and she felt light. She was happy. Never been happier. That was it. She was married.

"So Mr. Gray, how was your day?" Stacey asked softly, her voice barely a mumble.

Aiden

Aiden kept his large smile, and walked down the aisle with Stacey.  He was vaguely paying attention to anything but Stacey. 

"It has been wonderful.  The best day ever."  He replied, his voice full of happiness.  "And how about you Mrs. Gray?"  Aiden asked her this time, smiling at saying that for the first time.