News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

twisted tree (nyone can join))

Started by nate, June 7, 2009, 02:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Nate looked up through the bright green leaves and at the beautiful sky. Clouds suffocating the sky, all big and puffy. He smiled to himself as he layed on the twisted limb of a old tree. Its roots and vines twisting together, all around. He began to relax into a light sleep. Listening to the wind until he was all of the way asleep.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Alexis

Alexis walked the grounds of the school aimlessly.  She came out here to clear her mind, and think instead of being in school with all the overwhelming stress.  She looked around at her surroundings, and noticed Nate in a tree.  He wasn't hard to pick out with all the green scenery around him.  She slowly walked over to him.
"Hey."  Alexis greeted him quietly.
She used her hand to block out the light from the sun.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Miss Xantier

Isabelle came down from the castle in a baby pink layer dress and strappy heels. She noticed her two friends Nate and Alexis, she smiled and bounded down from the castle towards the tree and smiled widely, and noticed a lot of shade due to Nate being a vampire, she smiled more as she was very happy. She looked to Alexis and said "Hey Alexis!" and turned to Nate "Hey Nate!"

nate

Nate jumped down from the twisted tree and landed cat like on his feet. "Whats up you two," he asked with an foolish grin

Alexis

Alexis leaned against the base of the tree, and kept her arms crossed against her chest.
"Nothing really.  I was just walking around."  She said with a wide smile. 
"What were you doing in the tree?"  Alexis asked, looking up into the branches.

Miss Xantier

Isabelle smiled and laughed as Nate landed liked a cat and said "Nothing much, I'm bored!"

nate

He slid his hand through his dark hair,"Oh just sleeping." Nate streched his arms out and yawned. "It felt good!"

Alexis

Alexis smiled, and shook her head as if she was going to laugh.
"I bet."  She agreed with a larger grin.
Suddenl,y Alexis hopped onto her feet.
"What do y'all want to do?"

nate

"I dont care." He replied with a warm smile.

Miss Xantier

"Anything, I'm just bored." says Isabelle yawning.

nate

"Okay i say we all go drunk and party but we might get into some trouble...so cross that out," he replied with a bright smile

Miss Xantier

Isabelle shook her head in a daze, and then said excitedly "Lets find out some mysteries! Or go on an Adventure!"

nate

Nate crossed his arms and pouted like a little boy,"But i liked my idea better."

Miss Xantier

"I'm too young to do that! I'm only twelve!" says Isabelle pointing out a fact and she really badly wanted to go on an adventure.

dobby888

"I think we should party!" Leah said, hidden in a tree.  She climbed down, landing softly on the ground.  She looked around at the small group gathered there.  She smiled at them, hoping that she hadn't interupted anything.