News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

.return♥

Started by potter_fan122, August 9, 2009, 09:45:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potter_fan122

((Closed except for Aiden. If you aren`t Aiden and you post here, I`ll bite your head off.  :-* ))

Stacey was coming home at last. After being away for the three weeks, she was finally coming back to where she belonged. Real power singed through her veins, and she could actually use it without getting in trouble. That thought made her giggle. But the thought that made her smile brightly was the fact that she was coming home to Aiden.

She sat on a train that was destined for Hogsmead. Stacey had sent a letter ahead of herself that told Aiden when and where to meet her. She was coming home. There was no way that she could ever apologize to Aiden about being gone. She had vowed to never let her mother separate them, and she hadn`t kept that promise. It wasn`t really all of her fault, though. Carrie had done everything in her Muggle power to bring Stacey home and get her to a shrink.

That what had taken so long, the doctor. And the visions. How was she going to tell Aiden about the visions? She had to. She wasn`t going to keep a secret from him like that. She would worry about that when the time came. Right now, the train was hissing into the station.

Stacey stood up and pressed her nose to the glass, trying to see him, but the smoke fogged everything up.

"Come on, come on." She muttured, waiting for the director tp say they were free to leave the cabin.
"Get out of my way! I'm a free spirit!"
FOREVER WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH.
"And now I understand a phrase I once thought odd;
I guess to love another person is to see the face of God."

Aiden

Aiden stood in the crowded, busy train station.  His belly was tightened up in a nervous but anxious feeling.  It seemed long, too long since he had seen her.  It felt horrible to be away from Stacey, his love.  A day seemed like weeks to him, but three weeks?  It was unbearable to say the least.  The hadn't been away from each other since they had first met.  It was like something else was missing from him whenever she was away.

Aiden's eyes were bright, unusually bright.  His eyes were never this bright until he saw Stacey, but the fact that he was going to see her after being weeks away from each other made them the brightest they had been in a long, long time.  He stood upright, feeling very impatient as he paced back and forth.  He was finding it hard to sit still. 

Suddenly, a loud high pitched whistle sound in the distance.  Steam could be seen from the top of the train, and the tone could be heard getting closer.  After a few minutes of the train slowing down, it came to a stop in front of the station.  Aiden quickly pushed his way through the big crowd, and stood in the front as he anxiously waited for the large silver doors to open.

|Aiden Gray|Nineteen|Married|In Over His Head|

potter_fan122

Stacey was all but bouncing up and down as she stared at the back of the conductor`s head. "Come one, come on." She whispered, clutching her bag in one hand.

The conductor blew a whistle and she jumped from teh seat with a yelp. She almost ran into the silver doors, she got up so fast. She jumped off of the train and disappeared into the croud, running right into Aiden.

((My mom decieded that she wants to take me to a surprise. Don`t go away. Xd))

Aiden

((I won't.  ;)))

Aiden looked at Stacey, startled by the collision.  His heart almost skipped a beat as he met her magnificent eyes, the ones he had missed so much.  His stomache tightened again, but this time with joy. 

He quickly picked up Stacey, holding her tight in her arms.  He squeezed her in a warm hug, and spun around in a half-circle.  He didn't even want to let her go, never.  He grinned a brilliant smile, and leaned his head back to look at her face.  Aiden's teeth shined in the light along with his brightly golden eyes.
"You're back!"  Aiden explained the obvious as he still held her in his arms.

potter_fan122

((I back. XD Sorry for the suddenness. My mom was just like, "Come on, come on, we`re leaving." I got a Blizard. X) ))

Stacey had gasped softly when she colided with Aiden, and she instinctively used her free hand to steady herself, holding onto his arm. She managed to wimper before Aiden picked her up.

She laughed, her eyes flashing bright blue. She was unaware of everyone else now, it was only him. "Yes, I`m back." She exclaimed, and it was her turn to hug him now.

Aiden

((Yummy! XD ))

Aiden held her up with much ease.  He stared at her eyes, finding peace in them.  When she hugged him, it made his heart pound in his chest.  However, not of these things he was aware of at the moment. 

Aiden held her close.  He leaned forward to kiss her gently, he couldn't help but grin as he did so.  His eyes shot brighter under his closed eyes.  He wasn't even paying attention to all of the people around them.  He didn't mind showing public affection to his wife.  He leaned back with a smile.
"I missed you so much."  He said truthfully.

potter_fan122

Stacey grinned and looped her arms around him, putting her head on his shoulder. Her heart was beating quickly, but she didn`t know it. She could only think if him.

"I missed you more." She teased, her eyes switching from blue to light pink to green to orange, along with other bright colors. She was pressed against him, still in his arms. She didn`t care. She was his wife.

Aiden

Aiden smiled up at her as he watched Stacey's eyes change a variety of colors.  Blue, pink, green... he found himself getting lost in the familiar colors.  He took in a deep breath, and exhaled with a sigh.  It almost sounded as if he was relieved.

He gently rubbed his hand down Stacey's arm.  He'd missed this, he'd missed this alot.  Aiden was glad to have her back.  It was as if a part of him had came home, to where it belonged.
"How was it?"  He asked quietly.

potter_fan122

Stacey winced slightly, her eyes pausing on a rather unpleasant green.
"My mom sent me to a shrink, Aiden. It wasn`t fun." She said, a small frown on her face.

She leaned into Aiden, putting her head on his chest. She had missed him, too. She had missed his slightly warmer skin against hers, the way she knew exactly how she would fit against him. This was what she missed. The simple touching, talking, just being normal. She didn`t like being away from Aiden.

Aiden

Aiden leaned his head back.  It was obviously not a good trip, her eyes showed that if not her wincing.  He sat her down, wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug once more before leaning back, and taking her hand.  He motioned his head to a bench of the other side of the train station.  It would be quiet there for them to talk.

Aiden walked over there, holding onto his wife's hand.  He sat down slowly, and turned himself so he could show his full attention to Stacey.
"A shrink?"  He asked surprised.  His tone may have sounded angry to someone outside of the conversation.  "Why the hell did she do that?"
He meant no disrespect to her mother, but he knew Stacey didn't need to see a shrink.

potter_fan122

Stacey smiled as Aiden suggested the bench. She sat beside him, but facing him. And she couldn`t help but grin broadly when he questioned her about her mother.

"Yes, she sent me to a doctor. And now that you mention it, I don`t really remember why she sent me. There was a reason, but..." Her voice trailed of and she shrugged. Figiting with her bag.

Aiden

Aiden leaned forward without realization of doing so.  He raised an eyebrow, curious about the fact that she had forgotton such a thing.  He gently rubbed his thumb over the back of her hand, edging her on.

He lifted his eyes to Stacey's.  They had turned to his natural dark shade of brown now.
"You don't remember...?"  He asked, curious.

potter_fan122

((Don`t judge. I forgot. X( ))

Stacey paused for a moment, thinking.

"I... I think it was because of the dreams I had been having." She finally said. Did Aiden know about the dreams? She couldn`t remember if she had told him about them or not. He would freak out when he did know, nonetheless.

Aiden

((Hehe it's cool.))

Aiden tilted his head more.  He cleared his throat, and suddenly remembered the voices again.  He frowned, a crease forming in his foread.  Something about these dreams suddenly reminded him about the voices.

Aiden looked at Stacey's eyes again, trying to read her expression as she thought.
"Dreams?"  He inquiered.

potter_fan122

((I actually had to go check....))

Stacey looked down at her hands again with a guilty expression. It wasn`t like she was guilty abotu anything, but she felt bad for not telling him about the dreams. In person or by letter.

"Yeah, I started having these... dreams. But they aren`t like real... dreams." She answered slowly, choosing her words carefully. How would she tell him about Jonathan? And how would she question her father, for that matter?